Emperor Challenge anyone?

gcm4738

Senator from Abyssinia
I've been away from Civ4 for a few years. I'm back into it now playing Monarch/Emp level. Anyone want to join a challenge on Emp? We could start sometime in the next week.

Reply below if you're up for it. State any preferred map/leader and we can see if there's any consensus

I thought I'd just check first to see if anyone was interested - Because I was happy to accommodate certain parameters if people were keen.

I'll try a few BtS Emp starts with various leaders and I'll post the start when I get something interesting. It'll be Epic pace, with Continents map and usual default type settings. Nothing unusual and no mods required. Straight up CIV goodness.

Normal speed may be better if you want more detailed help as most people here play on normal speed :)

I like normal better too. And Pangaea. And standard size. And no huts/events.

Ok. Well I'll go standard/normal speed (although I rarely play it myself!). Continents. I'm cool with no huts/events for a game like this. Unless I've got really bad luck I'll put a start up this afternoon with initial screen shot.

All details in spoilers though please! That's one of the things to separate this from a "here's a game I'm playing, how can I improve" endeavour

Top Bottom