[NFP] Era Score Cost

Lily_Lancer

Deity
Eventually worked this out

Era score cost on standard mode:

Golden: (28+number_of_cities+5*past_golden-5*past_dark)*speed_factor-3*is_ancient
Normal: (14+number_of_cities+5*past_golden-5*past_dark)*speed_factor-3*is_ancient

Era score cost on Dramatic mode:

Golden: (25+3*number_of_cities+5*past_golden-10*past_dark)*speed_factor

speed_factor (which is the most important & confusing part of this research)=
Online: 0.8
Quick: 0.9
Standard :1
Epic: 1.1
Marathon: 1.2

is_ancient=0 if current era is not ancient, 1 if it is.

Last edited:
So does past_golden/past_dark just mean the previous era or is it the total number of golden ages you've had?

Also, does this reset at each age? So this is the total you need during the age, or is there some accounting for the deficit you bring into the age?

I've been reading a lot of the "fastest victory" type threads. I've noticed that getting that first golden age is generally considered a must, but what about the ages that follow? It seems like after a successful rapid expansion phase and a previous golden age that it gets harder. Is it achievable or necessary to keep the golden ages rolling?

I've been reading a lot of the "fastest victory" type threads. I've noticed that getting that first golden age is generally considered a must, but what about the ages that follow? It seems like after a successful rapid expansion phase and a previous golden age that it gets harder. Is it achievable or necessary to keep the golden ages rolling?

Usually there's no problem getting golden age on eras after Classical, sometimes the era score may exceed by 100+. So everyone just assume them to be Golden as default.

Top Bottom