Here 2 pics from our enemy Mav

Attachments

• Sir 175  Mav 1.JPG
    Sir 175 Mav 1.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 214
  • Sir 175  Mav 2.JPG
    Sir 175 Mav 2.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 239
Wow, they're certainly lacking improvements. Have they been pillaged across many wars, or do they just have insufficient Workers?

Here a table of Mavs army 175 AD, with location and power (in 1000 soldiers).
we see 184 mp in units, 20 in pop, 72 in techs. F9 power shows they (or CDZ) are leader, the leader has 371 mp.

Attachments

• Mavs army.jpg
    Mavs army.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 224
Posting an update on Mav military forces.

Spoiler :

Still feeling rather startled at their rapid Military rise. They must have drafted all these units.

Also Jumbo city is undefended.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 351
They could not have drafted, since they don't have Nationhood. They have however been running Police State for a long time, and our espionage now lets us inspect their cities. They are extremely poorly developed. I think they have been doing nothing but building units.

It's a sizable force, but they don't have much siege yet, and no navy.

We get a pic from Amazon showing a Merlot army near Nabaxia. The army is big, but bad promoted. merlot ican't be very good at fighting (I'm a N00B but I know after many discussions in DGs and forums that the best of maces is CR-promotion, nobody counter a mace with a melee, allways archer; best is CR3 mace upp to infantry), they promote * then melee; that can be good at combat at field-tiles, but for conquer foreign land/cties you must take at least some cross with CR. Look at the pic and you see they 've only 10% against the LB (and I think there is more than 1), so the promoting is lost.
The second good point of the pic is: Ama send a spy to Mavs land.
We get also with this pic very much more than the info there are only 3 Mav units left, as I get in the ingame message yesterday.

sally
A pic says more than 100 words

I 've looked at the black tiles of the mavs isle. the iron city work them, so we see, that there is no :hammers:, 8 :food:, 3:commerce:, that is the same as the both tiles near them.
1. farmed river rice
2. farmed river dye
both at greenland.

They 've no plantage at dye, they maximize :food: than :commerce:

I see a mirac at mavs isle, where 've they moved the 2 cross in the last turn, few turns they had at least 2 fast worker at the isle, why had they not roaded the red circled tile and the cross could go to Iron, another place I would go with the cross to the blue circled, from there the units can go to all cities in 1 turn.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Sir 375 Mav.JPG
    Sir 375 Mav.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 319
Because there are posting of danger from unknown Mav-units. Here a table of the known units, buildings, pop and techs of Mav. Together we see 427.000 soldier ( TMP = Tausend Macht Punkte = 1000 soldier). We know from demo they 've 450, so there are 23 TMP, we don't see, so the equivalent of 3 Eles can coming to us. That is not very possible.

Attachments

• Sir 500 Mav-Power.jpg
    Sir 500 Mav-Power.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 296
So you think they could have 3 WE but that's not possible? Their Spoke still has elephants so I don't see why they wouldn't Maybe we should get some Pikemen at that pass.

They 've units for 23 TMP, 3 WE = 24 TMP, so 3 WE they couldn't have, but perhaps 2 WE and 1 axe, 1 warrior. I can't see, that they go with so a force against our land, btw we see the tile without road. Imo they 've a guard in the east of their spoke at ivory (perhaps in other units than above). That would make sense.

Thought that we should make record of this event:

Spoiler :

Looks like Quat is trying culture flip the CDZ cities on there shared spoke. The GA is also still on the Quat home island as of this post. Though currently they haven't finished their turn so that *might* change. Any rate that's going to aggravate the CDZ.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 266
1050 AD
A few splitter about espionage

Since 940 CDZ gives their points (now 14) to Quat and vice versa (6), 261/182
We split our points to Mav (7) and CDZ (7), Mav gives their points (4) to us (since 250 BC). We - mav 1011/240; we - CDZ 111/119
And Ama (more) and Mer (4) give their point to the other. 754/384

1100 AD
Ama made (last turn) a spy-action( ~300 EsP) against Mer.

Units of mav-Isle, we see
Gold
3 musk, 5 mace, 5 XB, 2 LB, WE, HA, 1 cat, warrior

Injinya
2 musk, 3 mace, 2 XB, 2 LB, WE, HA,

Iron
5 musk, 1 mace, 2 XB, 5 LB,

central 16 cats.

Together 376.000 soldier

Quat Galleon's 5:

Mississippi
DeNile
Rhine
Potomac
Unnamed

Also 5 Frigates according to our Military advisor. Course that's what we can see that isn't hidden by fog.

Foreign nation Civics as of 1370 AD:

Spoiler :

Info on Quat Cities as of 1370 AD:

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0251.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0251.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 269
  • Civ4ScreenShot0249.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0249.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 267