Russia
San Marino
Slovenia
Sweden
Switzerland
Ukraine
Vatican State
Yugoslavia

Edit: @Insurgent : Actuallly from AP, not CNN: javascript: rs("ss", "http://personal.news.yahoo.com/man/coalition/index.html",540,480);

If that doesn't work go to: http://news.yahoo.com/iraq and select "Coalition of the willing" at the bottom rigth of the page.

Could you post a link, I would like to see that website... Thanks.

I don't see the Faroe Islands or Cyprus in that list! Maybe you could use the map from insurgent's "Das Dritte Reich"? The only problem is that it includes North Afirca and the Middle East and I'm not sure that you want those.

Right here at the Civfanatics website. Another map you might be interested in seeing is the one from Marko's "The Struggle for Europe", which you can find also at Civfanatics. He used the same map for the first and second versions.

I ripped the map from some other scenario. I think it was the Thirty Years' War...

BTW, may I just add, The Faroe Islands are part of the Kingdom of Denmark, just like Greenland. None of them have independent foreign policies. :p :D ;) (referring to EmuGod's comment)

Originally posted by MHSoft
The following pledged their support for the war on Iraq:

Albania
Bulgaria
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Macedonia
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Spain
Turkey
Ukraine
United Kingdom

Which leaves the following against:

Andorra
Austria
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Croatia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Ireland
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malta
Moldova
Monaco
Norway
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Slovenia
Sweden
Switzerland
Ukraine
Vatican State
Yugoslavia

Edit: @Insurgent : Actuallly from AP, not CNN: javascript: rs("ss", "http://personal.news.yahoo.com/man/coalition/index.html",540,480);

If that doesn't work go to: http://news.yahoo.com/iraq and select "Coalition of the willing" at the bottom rigth of the page.

Ireland was NOT (officialy) against the war. We were politically sympathetic to the Coalition and allowed American millitary aircraft to fuel at Shannon. Remember Ireland is a neutral country like Sweden so even if we support force we are unlikely to equip it. We would defenitely stay neutral in anything like a European wide conflict.

Btw Swedes think how we poor Irish feel - when we aren't forgotten we are barbarians or (very) rarely a component of 'Minor Powers' or the like.

Do chuid

And it is incorrect about Denmark and Albania too - both countries participated directly with armed forces - and yet it is marked as giving non-military support on the map... :)

As far as I know, Finland was also neutral. Not sure if that's the point but that how our politics explained things...

I havent done any work in a while. I have played the scenario the other person made (it turned out rather poorly, in my opinion). Ill proboly get back to it over my Christmas break from school, i'm really to swamped with work to contiune at the moment. Would you like to help with it?
I already have a units list and the art, if you would like to work with the stats?

Canada also opposed the war, though we accepted that Sadam was a vile dictator that needed to be ousted, we disagreed with the merits of the American argument for war.

hi
my idea for this scenario:
CIV
UK (ireland includes)
Iberian (spain and portugal)
4 Reich (germany austria netherlands poland czech)
france (belgium france and swiss)
italy (croazia slovenia and mediteranean island)
Big Russia(ukraine and baltic country)
south Balcans (greek Romania Bulgaria Serbia albania Ungaria)
Est Muslim (turkey libanon cyprus
West Muslim (morocco Algerie Tunisie)

Top Bottom