European PitBoss game !

Hmm.. weird. Using port 2057 - hangs on connecting to host

Without the 2057 at the end: Our connection has been rejected because we provided invalid identification data

without the port you're probably actually connecting to bulldozers client, so it won't let you. Don't see why you can't reach the server though - I can with no problems. Can you join us on IRC again?

same ip and port (2057)
stemil has the same problem as you. Buldozer can see some traffic using ethereal network monitor, but your connections don't have as much traffic as mine ( and mine connects fine)

Can you join us on irc?

Yeah it's 2057.. I'm having the same problem.. we're trying to solve it. In the meanwhile be free to join us on IRC. Rizon network, #civ4

ok, great - we'll all meet again at 19:30GMT.
If you haven't seen it Dan, use the new ip for my server (it's in your email)

Unfortunately, my machine won't be on all the time so it won't be quite as good as hosting it by buldozer, but we should at least be able to play :)

I'll leave my machine on between now and 19:30 so if you could all try logging in when you have a chance just to ensure it's still working ok.

Sorry guys.. don't think I can make it after all :(

You can of course always play without me.. Tomorrow I would be able to play for most of the day.

seems i have some issues with my router ...
drib was hosting the last two games

I hope we can makes some moves soon ... We havent played since tuesday :(

The PB is up and running on my box now - but if Stemil can't make it do we want to carry on?

If you want to try and join the game now (since we all seem to be online) we can discuss what to do there (it's easier than through the forums)

Ok thats the latest progress

I and dribnairb decided to test a little. So i started again my dedicated PB pc and this time instead of direct play i put it in the Gspy lobby. From there we and one more guy were able to connect simultaneously , i even connect with directplay instead of Gspy. So now the game and the notifier are running and if you like to make your turn just use the IP from the no-ip.info account with the port 2057 of course. If you cant connect from the game with directplay , try from gamespy.

Tomorrow the session is scheduled for 14.00GMT. If we have problems connecting to my PB again (god knows why) i will send the savegame to drib , so we'll be able to make some turns.

I should be able to play at 14GMT..

And I was also able to join the PB-server.. though there was no one else there at the time.

after 15GMT it is ... important is making some progress

Top Bottom