European Wars: The Scots mid 16th C.-mid 18th C.

Great pack, Andrea ! I really like the idea of your new mod and your unit packs ! :)

What about the sizes, I use the following ones:

For mounted units:

Frame size 150x150

DollyZ 22.271
DollyX 0.112
DollyY 0.000

zScale 100%
xScale 107%
yScale 100%
Scale 526%

zOrbit 0
xOrbit -30
yOrbit 0

For infantry units:

Frame size 150x150

DollyZ 18.500
DollyX 0.112
DollyY 0.000

zScale 100%
xScale 103%
yScale 100%
Scale 526%

zOrbit 0
xOrbit -30
yOrbit 0

Hope it will help you somehow. :)

Thanks Sandris! I want make an esperiment and for my next cavalry units (Swedish) I try this settings:

Frame size 100x100

DollyZ 19.00
DollyX 0.550
DollyY 0.000

zScale 100%
xScale 107%
yScale 100%
Scale 394%

zOrbit 0
xOrbit -30
yOrbit 0

With these settings I could have a cavalry unit with dimensions that are more like an infantry unit. Obiouvsly I have modified two anims: Victory and Death because with the settings in the original (by you! Thanks!) anims the units went out from the frames for some body parts. When the first unit will be ready I will post a preview to see the differences and if it work well.:goodjob:

Hi Micaelus! Are you back ?
Imperator: a 100x100 frame size is a bit small, especially for a mounted unit. With 150x150 you have more room and don't need to modify the anims (at least not because of the unit going out of the frame).

Nice work. They look great.

Wow, imperator, these are great! Great theme for a pack.

@Imperator: I also like it a lot.

Unfortunately, I don't have much room for the Scots in my game. I can use a few as extra units for the Britain civ, but that's all.

But I'm looking forward to other packs, especially with your artillery.

Thanks guys! What do you think of the new (semi-new) death anim? I think it work very well.

The entire effort is spectacular :thumbsup: and I like the death anim very much indeed. :)

Best,

Oz

@Imperator: I also like it a lot.

Unfortunately, I don't have much room for the Scots in my game. I can use a few as extra units for the Britain civ, but that's all.

But I'm looking forward to other packs, especially with your artillery.

Well, the next unit pack I'm working on is devoted to Swedish, next (I think Italians) with a little digression to a Napoleonic unit: a French Hussar.;)

Top Bottom