Eurozone 2: Desanimado en el gob

The brave Japanese warriors fought off the bears, though many were killed the bears are no longer a threat. :hatsoff::ninja:
gps

A quite boring turn ... at least as long as Society for Defense of Wild Animal will not notice that wolf-population decreased on my continent ... again ... ;)

Sent to Hawklord.

If you get any of them do what we do. Kick them out into the woods to look after the wolves. :lol:
The last lot we sent out looked after the wolves very well, their bodies must have fed the pack for a week. :eek: Oh well nobody else set up a society after that :smug:
gps

We welcome Japanese people. We hope there will be peace between our nations. Just don't settle on our island.

Sent.

We welcome Japanese people. We hope there will be peace between our nations. Just don't settle on our island.

Sent.
Hail
We would never dream of settling on your island, only our islands, the ones around our capitol.

gps

The looming icefield seems to suggest that i have managet to travel from the top of the map to the bottom, but surely this map cannot be so small? Maybe its the iceages maptype playing tricks with my eyes..

Top Bottom