• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Fairy Swordfish

first post updated with piloted model
@ all

thanks for the replies :), and yes i like the model too

@ Xenomorph

to late, made my own "FULSP" (fat ugly looking selfmade pilot), perhaps i will use the other own for the next model where i need own.

@ Ambreville

it´s ok, glad you have use for her, as always please give me the credits

@ GeneralMatt

thanks a lot for the advice, i had Gmax, my first model i ever made was in Gmax (a P38 Tutorial). But i had to deinstall Gmax, because it doesn´t worked any longer (if it tries to init the 3D, it crashes, even after reinstall) :(. So i "must" use blender, but i learned it even a little bit better and like it now.
(and it was hard to come into Blender after learning the basics in Gmax)

oh, und noticed, bigger emblems on the wings

Attachments

• sword_demo_pilot.jpg
    sword_demo_pilot.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 181
thanks alot again Xenomorph :goodjob:

and sorry for the douple work

I'm late to the party apparently, but I've been asking for this one almost as long as the Martin B-10 (still nowhere to be seen... alas, DK, where are you?).

Always loved the Fairey Swordfish... poked a hole in the Bismarck's achilles heel too. Horror to the Italian Fleet (see Taranto)... dangerous plane... and works just fine with Radio Control.

@ GeneralMatt

thanks a lot for the advice, i had Gmax, my first model i ever made was in Gmax (a P38 Tutorial). But i had to deinstall Gmax, because it doesn´t worked any longer (if it tries to init the 3D, it crashes, even after reinstall) :(. So i "must" use blender, but i learned it even a little bit better and like it now.
(and it was hard to come into Blender after learning the basics in Gmax)

oh, und noticed, bigger emblems on the wings

That is too bad, and really weird. Yes, Blender is a tad harder in th modeling of low polygonal stuff I find. But in everything else she is great. ;)

I love the bigger emblems, before they looked, well, small. :lol:

Top Bottom