Fall 2016 patch for Mac

Hi Qadams, do you mind sharing brief explanations of this mods and why you lik using them? I'm always curious what other Mac gamers are using and why. I just wish mods that only affect UI and playability without buffing or affecting difficulty didn't disable achievements.

They don't. I get achievements all the time with mods enabled.

we are talking about civ vi, not civ v, right? in civ v mods disable achievements, in civ vi this is not the case.

Just stumbled across this thread, another anxiously waiting for the Mac patch. Shame they are dragging their heels.

Latest Twitter exchange:

Me: Any update on the Civ 6 Patch??

Aspy: Nope. Sorry!

Just stumbled across this thread, another anxiously waiting for the Mac patch. Shame they are dragging their heels.

I think the reason it's taking so long is they may be including it together with the patch for cross-platform multiplayer (which might require a lot more development time). I don't know why, but perhaps the resources available for full regression testing are more limited and they have to lump things together.

Or maybe I'm wrong, and it's just taking them a while (or they didn't get the patch from firaxis until it was finished).

I just wish Aspyr would say anything at all about when to expect a patch. Silence is not good customer relations.
They announced a 60 day patch that includes cross platform multiplayer. Then the PC fall patch was released. Aspyr stated, that they will release this fall patch together with the cross platform multiplayer patch. So I expect the patch for mac in ~ 3 weeks. Maybe even together with another patch for the PC version.

They announced a 60 day patch that includes cross platform multiplayer. Then the PC fall patch was released. Aspyr stated, that they will release this fall patch together with the cross platform multiplayer patch. So I expect the patch for mac in ~ 3 weeks. Maybe even together with another patch for the PC version.
They also said just after the PC patch that it would be 'coming soon'.

Me and some friends are planning on a multuplayer event this weekend and one user has a Mac. If I understand correctly he won´t be able to play until Aspyr releases this patch even if the PC users doens´t apply the patch? Will it work if you have windows installed via bootcamp?

Cheers!

Me and some friends are planning on a multuplayer event this weekend and one user has a Mac. If I understand correctly he won´t be able to play until Aspyr releases this patch even if the PC users doens´t apply the patch? Will it work if you have windows installed via bootcamp?

Cheers!

Yes, I have played MP with a PC friend using Bootcamp.

Top Bottom