Fall from Heaven II PBEM Game

Who me ?
First I hope to see some excellent proposals to join sides ;-)

You'll have a lot to offer, but first you'll have to meet them both, or not.

The creative minl

Anyway I now have all the pieces so I can get started this weekend. Has anyone ever seen an experience breakdown? If not I'll work it out

Eclipse, if you are asking how much experience should go to the units, I would say 50 EXP per unit because Heroes get 1 EXP per turn up to 100 (so eventually Heroes will be more powerful).

Sorry, I've not forgotten about this although my life (my job) has been very demanding of my time, I will need about a 3~4 hour session lay out the units and test, it'll still need to be sent to Mitchum to randomize everything.

Its still a go, I hope everyone is still interested

Sorry, I've not forgotten about this although my life (my job) has been very demanding of my time, I will need about a 3~4 hour session lay out the units and test, it'll still need to be sent to Mitchum to randomize everything.

Its still a go, I hope everyone is still interested

Not backing out :)
And can relate to the busy life :)
Time seems to the most valuable thing in life

Still in the game. Still planning on winning. If you need my input on something, the best way to contact me is to take my username, replace "name" with "email" and then shoot it off to google's email servers.

Parse that, bot scrapers.

Looks like an abortion to me...

I'm sorry again, for those of you out of my frequent messaging a few of my games have matured to very time consuming and extremely fun but the hours I have available for this fun has been reduced almost to non existent. I am a Truck Driver during the week and my time on the road is maximized to get home as quick as possible which would be common to anyone. I am home every weekend but because I am only home on weekends this again is extremely busy, you can only do so much in 2 days. I will finish this if I only work on it a few minutes per weekend but I guarantee. We are entering the Vacation/holiday part of the year and I predict like all the past years that turns will slow down which will allow me to press on.

Having said all that I am able to post and keep this thread current during the week when I'm on breaks while on the road with my mobile device :)

Hello sorry again for tempting you guys with this idea that I couldn't complete. I thought it was a great idea to create a limited pathing map and two large preplaced armies (plus other units and players) to collide which would be quick and brutal.

Alas I can't muster up the time or patience to balance the units needed for this clash, although I still have some work completed I will opt to just create a Fall From Heaven II, on the Erebus random map. There aren't to map FFH2 games going on so I hope this can happen.

Fall From Heaven II Erebus pbem

Top Bottom