1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Fall from Heaven Wiki opened

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by Kael, Aug 3, 2006.

1. xanaqui42

xanaqui42 Chieftain

Talk to the development group, but it's very likely that if you translate a significant percentage of the files into Italian (I think he prefers it in the .xls file), and post it, it will probably be included in a future release. You can look at the other non-English language threads; they may be of use for format, etc.

My approach would be to read those threads, then start an Italian translation thread with, say, a small portion translated. Wait for feedback, then translate more.

2. OTROS

OTROS Chieftain

I haven't been able to access the wiki site for FFH for a while now is the site down at the moment.

3. CXDamian

CXDamian sub-Chieftain

4. OTROS

OTROS Chieftain

Thankyou for the link but unfortuanatly that doesn't work either. must be something weird with my computer, strangely enough it's only with this
    address.

5. kerinska

kerinska Chieftain

no its not just your comp i cant access the wiki eather and not that other link dosen't work eather

6. xienwolf

xienwolf Chieftain

7. CXDamian

CXDamian sub-Chieftain

Guessing that the database failed, whatever the cause it happened sometime Friday.

8. White Elk

White Elk 99 > 1

I've been having this problem for some time now. I used to be able to access it using Firefox. When it stopped working for me and I knew others could access it, I tried using IE but to no avail. A CFC poster PM'd me an IP ban list and I wasn't on it. None of the Civ4 Wikis work for me, but so far I've been able to access every other Wiki that I've tried.

9. kenoxite

kenoxite Chieftain

Any chance to port the wiki to another place? Say, wikia.com or other free wiki hosting places? The actual server seems to be pretty unreliable.

10. kerinska

kerinska Chieftain

for the time being i agree with kenoxite. And it is important for the wiki to be operational because it has alot of information that the civpeda doesn't have. I hope it is ported to another place thou that may be hard to do

11. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

I haven't been able to access it either. Is there someone trying to fix it?

12. Astartee

Astartee Chieftain

The wiki still down...

It has been asked before, but is there another place to find all the infos? :)

13. xienwolf

xienwolf Chieftain

14. Dogfax

Dogfax Chieftain

Whats happen to the Wiki!! there are fires breaking out and I dont know what to do!! :cry:

15. White Elk

White Elk 99 > 1

lol I miss the wiki also. For the fires use the Spring spell. If the fires are from hell terrain, put out the fire and then cast the spell Sanctify. Hopefully that will stop the burning for a while.

16. Assassin

Assassin Chieftain

If fires are from hell terrain, only sanctify is needed. It removes both.

And i miss Wiki too. Please do something to it! :sad:

17. White Elk

White Elk 99 > 1

Cool I didn't realize that Sanctify worked on surrounding tiles. I was thinking that you had to be on top of the tile to make it work. Or where you thinking of Fire resistant or Demon Mages and their ability to walk in fire?

18. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Of course, if the fires aren't in the game but in your house, I would recommend calling 911 and evacuating as soon as possible, regardless of what the wiki might say. ;)

19. xienwolf

xienwolf Chieftain

20. Assassin

Assassin Chieftain

Yes it hits as strongly to every surrounding tile and it removes everything (hell terrain, fire, etc.) that aren't "normal" :)