Fall Further 051 Bug Report Thread

The opening movie that FFH has is weird in FF -- no music and it doesn't display everything properly (by that I mean it skipped some stuff, doesn't display text where the original one did, and stuff like that).

@UNIT_666: This is because it isn't the one from the Media Pack, I guess. Mine in base FFH is the same and I didn't download the Media Pack.

@UNIT_666: This is because it isn't the one from the Media Pack, I guess. Mine in base FFH is the same and I didn't download the Media Pack.

I see. I've never used it without the Media Pack, so I wasn't aware of that. -.-'

Minor bugs: Stoneskin promotion's mouseover description mentions something about its TXT_KEY at the bottom.

Also, in the Victory Conditions menu, the Building victories (Tower of Mastery and Altar of the Luonnatar or whatnot) say %s1 instead of the actual number of buildings you need.

Reguler Civ 4 and Beyond the sword loads but I get that wsock32.dll error if I try and load FF

Using Bannor Chain of Command

The icon to turn the Bear unit into a Dancing Bear building is missing (pink square).

The Cualli Leader's name is TXT_KEY_CUALLI_LEADER.

The Bannor can not make their clerics.

Aireagines, are you installing in a different language as well? not-prime, could you try English, see if that works?

I reinstalled with no change. I don't know if this will be of any help but here's what Windows had to say:

Product
Sid Meier's Civilization 4 : Beyond The Sword

Problem
Stopped working

Date
7/19/2009 10:21 PM

Status
Not Reported

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Civ4BeyondSword.exe
Application Version: 3.1.3.1
Application Timestamp: 48317e8a
Fault Module Name: CvGameCoreDLL.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a6254af
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00069fd0
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 3164
Additional Information 2: f31c530d3d12785f4cca5eb2cbce0d8e
Additional Information 3: 5f87
Additional Information 4: 01bff28ec018e5af7a10ed0e25a03bbf

This... is just weird. When I load the attached game, all the menus and stuff (save for the AC meter/end turn button and a few other things) are invisible. Enter a city, and the city screen remains visible instead when you exit it. Could very well be a .19 thing, though.

Attachments

• Further1.CivBeyondSwordSave
    232.3 KB · Views: 155
In that case I would guess you have a faulty download. Check your installer to see if in PROPERTIES it states:

size: 432 MB (453,848,756 bytes)

Size on Disk: 432 MB (453,849,088 bytes)

If your numbers aren't the same, then your download got interrupted.

In that case I would guess you have a faulty download. Check your installer to see if in PROPERTIES it states:

size: 432 MB (453,848,756 bytes)

Size on Disk: 432 MB (453,849,088 bytes)

If your numbers aren't the same, then your download got interrupted.

No, it's 432 MB.

[to_xp]Gekko;8280259 said:
not-prime, are you using BTS 3.19? it looks like you're still on 3.13

Oh wow, I'd totally forgotten to run that updater first :blush:

edit: Yeah that cleared it up. Thank god for your eagle eyes.

I got a great commander. Very neat. However, I can't seem to do anything with him. This is probably because of the no spellcasting world spell, which doesn't seem right.

KC: There is an error getting the button for one of your units. It is giving so many python exceptions I can't get past them to see what units you have right now. Did you recently build the first of some unit?

The only units I've put on the field are swordsmen, warriors, scouts, and adepts; the adept, presently in Brookden is the most recent addition, but I've had it around for a few turns without trouble.
EDIT: I did just build the Statue of Courage, though. Could that be a possible problem?
EDIT 2: Yes it is! Attached is a save from just before the completion of the Statue of Courage. Before? No problem. But hit end turn, then enter the city screen and you get the same problem. Delay the Statue of Courage? Your troubles only start once construction is complete.

Attachments

• Robert Turn_0210.CivBeyondSwordSave
    231.9 KB · Views: 178
Yeah I just tried a Dural game where I got all the same kind of units out without any issue. I'll keep digging to see what is up.

StupidNewbie: Yes, those should have been marked as Abilities. Commonly forgotten thing with new spells-which-aren't-spells. :blush:

My download isn't an installer. It's the right size, just a blank "Windows could not display" icon.
Any Idea what's wrong?

Top Bottom