Fall Further 051 Bug Report Thread

Cardith Lorda diplomacy screen: "Deirdra is okay as long as you keep your eyes on him"
btw, her name is spelled as 'Deirdre'

Cardith Lorda diplomacy screen: "Deirdra is okay as long as you keep your eyes on him"

There's nothing that can be done about that without changing the textkey; There's no input for the sex of the other leader, just the name.

btw, her name is spelled as 'Deirdre'

I don't believe so. Textkey says Deirdra, it's been Deirdra since she was added, fairly sure that's what it's meant to be. :p

Great Commander pedia entry has not been changed to reflect that now command post do not provides great person points

To Valkrionn: For example, if i say "Thee have a mindset of a stubborn hamster" it would certainly mean that it's meant to mean but it doesn't mean that this sentence is entirely true or that it cannot be corrected towards more harmonious and genuine form.

Malakim civ under decius had been placed in stasis from the start of the game

Attachments

• Frozen Civ Turn_0070.CivBeyondSwordSave
    407.7 KB · Views: 114
No, that's actually the way percentages in Civ work; They are additive. If you have +20% from one source, and +10% from another, you don't actually get +32% (20% + 10% + (10% of 20)), you get +30%... Since workrate is already considered a %, the % increase from Skilled is simply additive.

Elusive worker - my troll was chasing him for about 20 turns until gave it up. Worker's strength was displayed as 0.0/0 and it had given him close to 100% chance to withdraw each time he was attacked; though after so much clubbing he must have been barely able to moan less along crawl. And this bloody mess of a worker still had undiminished workrate! Unbearable pain had transformed him into specter, no less. Most insulting, he simply continued to work at the square where he had retreated, apparently ignoring such a minor nuisance as a huge troll with no lesser club.
Thats why i suppose they had given workers an absolyte zero strength in BTS.
If that isnt an outright bug then surely it is an exploit.

Another TWO little exploits -
Pasture is supposed to clear out the forest? I scorched forested horse square down to desert, it turned to brush and then i built there a pasture. Then i watered it and voila - plains with a pasture and a new forest. Bet if to cast forest grower on a square that is not supposed to be forested effect would be the same. Magic...

And those blighted forests can be used as short-ranged teleporters - they 'drive' approaching unit further than it may move this turn at his own and not even charge a movepoint for their services. If theres a lot of them clustered, you can bounce off them pretty far away... and when i had approached one from a hill it haven't 'driven' me at all. It also haven't when i attacked a bear with a troll in its radius, but then it trown us all out. Pretty powerful, those things: casting tainted force repulse able to throw away two squares a hill giant... Next game i'll turn em off. Why not to make them just impassable?..

Elusive worker - my troll was chasing him for about 20 turns until gave it up. Worker's strength was displayed as 0.0/0 and it had given him close to 100% chance to withdraw each time he was attacked; though after so much clubbing he must have been barely able to moan less along crawl. And this bloody mess of a worker still had undiminished workrate! Unbearable pain had transformed him into specter, no less. Most insulting, he simply continued to work at the square where he had retreated, apparently ignoring such a minor nuisance as a huge troll with no lesser club.
Thats why i suppose they had given workers an absolyte zero strength in BTS.
If that isnt an outright bug then surely it is an exploit.

Use 9 and surround it from all sides.

I installed FF, also installed the latest patch (C) and started up a game to discover that I have no interface. I cannot found a city, I cannot use any of the buttons, the game is unplayable.

PythonErr.log file:
Spoiler :
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in ?
File "<string>", line 52, in load_module
File "CvEventInterface", line 13, in ?
File "CvCustomEventManager", line 23, in ?
File "CvEventManager", line 11, in ?
File "CvScreensInterface", line 3, in ?
File "CvMainInterface", line 24, in ?
File "CvConfigParser", line 26, in ?
File "CvPath", line 135, in ?
File "CvPath", line 112, in _getUserDir
File "CvPath", line 104, in __getRegValue
WindowsError
:
[Errno 2] The system cannot find the file specified

Failed to load python module CvEventInterface.
ERR: Call function onEvent failed. Can't find module CvEventInterface

(repeats for severl times over about three pages)

File "CvAppInterface", line 70, in preGameStart

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'showTechChooser'
ERR: Python function preGameStart failed, module CvAppInterface

File "CvAppInterface", line 47, in onSave

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'onEvent'
ERR: Python function onSave failed, module CvAppInterface

PythonErr2.log file:
Spoiler :
sys.path = ['..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\email', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\encodings', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\build', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\colourchooser', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\editor', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\floatcanvas', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\masked', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\mixins', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\ogl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py\\tests', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed\\src-images', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM']

sys.modules = {'zipimport': <module 'zipimport' (built-in)>, 'signal': <module 'signal' (built-in)>, '__builtin__': <module '__builtin__' (built-in)>, 'sys': <module 'sys' (built-in)>, '__main__': <module '__main__' (built-in)>, 'exceptions': <module 'exceptions' (built-in)>, 'CvPythonExtensions': <module 'CvPythonExtensions' (built-in)>}

sys.builtin_module_names = ('CvPythonExtensions', '__builtin__', '__main__', '_bisect', '_codecs', '_codecs_cn', '_codecs_hk', '_codecs_iso2022', '_codecs_jp', '_codecs_kr', '_codecs_tw', '_csv', '_heapq', '_hotshot', '_locale', '_multibytecodec', '_random', '_sre', '_subprocess', '_symtable', '_weakref', '_winreg', 'array', 'audioop', 'binascii', 'cPickle', 'cStringIO', 'cmath', 'collections', 'datetime', 'errno', 'exceptions', 'gc', 'imageop', 'imp', 'itertools', 'marshal', 'math', 'md5', 'mmap', 'msvcrt', 'nt', 'operator', 'parser', 'regex', 'rgbimg', 'sha', 'signal', 'strop', 'struct', 'sys', 'thread', 'time', 'xxsubtype', 'zipimport')
load_module CvEventInterface
load_module CvCustomEventManager
load_module CvEventManager
load_module CvUtil
load_module traceback
load_module CvScreensInterface
load_module CvMainInterface
load_module ScreenInput
load_module CvScreenEnums
load_module time
load_module CustomFunctions
load_module Popup
load_module PyHelpers
load_module CvCameraControls
load_module ScenarioFunctions
load_module CvEspionageAdvisor
load_module CvWBDesc
load_module array
load_module CvStatisticsScreen
load_module UnitStatisticsTools
load_module UnitStatisticsDefines
load_module SdToolKitAdvanced
load_module cPickle
load_module CvStatisticsScreensEnums
load_module CvConfigParser
load_module ConfigParser
load_module CvPath
load_module _winreg
load_module CvModName
File "<string>", line 1, in ?
File "CvEventInterface", line 13, in ?
File "CvCustomEventManager", line 23, in ?
File "CvEventManager", line 11, in ?
File "CvScreensInterface", line 3, in ?
File "CvMainInterface", line 24, in ?
File "CvConfigParser", line 26, in ?
File "CvPath", line 135, in ?
File "CvPath", line 112, in _getUserDir
File "CvPath", line 104, in __getRegValue
WindowsError: [Errno 2] The system cannot find the file specified
load_module CvAppInterface

I do not have BUG installed, but I do have the HOF BUFFY mod which is based on BUG I believe. The two settings that you mentioned are already set to 1. Are there any other settings in the .ini file which may help?

config.ini file:
Spoiler :
[CONFIG]

; Using the World of Civilization Team's Modular Loading method, this needs to remain 0. Modules will load as controlled by MLF files.
ModularLoading = 0

; Skip Main menu
SkipMainMenu = 0

; Custom Art from user folder is not loaded
NoCustomArt = 1

; Custom XML and Python from user folder are not loaded
NoCustomAssets = 1

; No Custom Scenario option in main menu
NoCustomScenario = 0

; No team play allowed
NoTeams = 0

; Read Game options from XML, not .ini
ForceGameOptions = 0

; Always start in the standard era
ForceStandardEra = 0

; Scenario file (Single player)
ForceScenario = 0

; This mod is only for single player games
SinglePlayerOnly = 0

; Allow public maps to be used with this mod
AllowPublicMaps = 1

; Mod Image file
ImageFile = 0

; Name of Mod
Name = Fall Further 051

; Description of Mod
Description = Modmod of Fall from Heaven 2

I tried to start a game using the "play now" option and I still have no interface. This problem is similar to a problem that I expereinced with the Legends of Revolutions mod a few months back. They were able to build a patch that fixed the interface, but I'm not programing savy enough to understand how to make my own patch. They discussed the problem in this hread.

CTRL+I and ALT+I don't help.

FfH works fine. If there were a patch version of FF which just added content to the latest version of FfH then it would probably work.

Orbis works fine too. I got to play one of the modmods for FfH at least.

I think I found a bug. I was playing as Hyborem and I was trying to build Ride of the Nine Kings. It wouldn't let me build it because it said i needed to have access to horses. However, I was at this time able to build death knights, horse archers, etc. Then i realized i didn't have access to horses, but instead had access to nightmares...Fall Futher doesn't seem to realize they should be treated the same for that building...

Neither does normal FfH. The Building schema does not allow "or" prereqs for resources.

in ffh i can do this...but they are referred to as horses rather then nightmares in that version. I never really played ffh2, so maybe that is what you are referring to.

i like the change to make everything more culturally/religiously specific, but not to put any individual civ at a disadvantage to the others.

Top Bottom