Fall Further 051 Bug Report Thread

Just started my first Fall Further Game 0.51C.
The terrain is all black. Is it a bug? Did I make a mistake in installation?
Please help

I do not think any more it is due to your mod, sorry for the bother. It is probably due to the Moo2 mod which I played before. The terrain is all black also without mods now. Still do not know the cause exactly though.

2 bugs i found

playing as Ljosalfar (neutral - Fellowship of leaves) created the mercurian gate, bringing in the mercurian civilization as an ally. when i stationed a few champions in there city a few turns later i was able to upgrade them to paladins. now i have 4 paladins and 4 druids at the same time. (i was not able to do this with an evil civ I was allied with to make eidolons only with basium to make palies) is this a bonus or a glitch?

same game found a computer player that had gotten the "edible mushrooms" event over a water tile (this can be replicated in world builder but it seams that the AI got it as an event)

also after summoning the mercurians i found the unit cap for arcane barges and queen of the line had been removed. (not that i mind a fleet of QoL guarded by 12 or so Arcane barges but it didnt seem right)

also there is something wrong with the mercurians AI. after nearly 200 turns (marathon, huge map, 8 AI players, Armageddon Counter at 58) he is still only in his original city and has not created any buildings in that city. best i can tell is that he has only created a few frigates that wander around the map aimlessly untill they are killed. there are a few deamon units that regularly invade there city influence but basium never sends any of the combat units he started with to take care of them. also when the time to vote for the head of overcouncil swings around the only option i have after summoning him is to abstain the vote. it is the only overcouncil event i have gotten the mercurians into the game.

Hello, all.

I'm kinda new to this whole deal, the mod and forums, so I've tried everything I could before finally deciding to start pestering you.

I've downloaded the FF modmod for FFH2, the latest 0.51 installer with the C patch, after playing a couple of games on FFH2. The problem I'm having is identical to that which Mesix and Sarisin reported having on pages 5 and 47 of this thread. There is no interface in the actual game and the worldbuilder, pedia and options can not be opened. I've tried everything from re-installing the game, the 3.19 patch for BtS and the mod to renewing all hardware drivers. Even tried replacing my graphics card (remembered an old ATI incompatibility issue older versions of CIV4 used to have).

The FFH2 is running just fine, as is the original game and some other mods I used to play like Total Realism and Rise of Mankind. (now removed in an attempt to run FF)

The only possible thing that comes to mind is a fresh copy of Windows. :p

I would be most obliged if you can offer any help.
Thank you for your time.

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

I am trying to start an Advanced game with no settlers. I am unable to place any cities beyond the first when playing with Scion despite having 2700 points to play with. I tested this twice and both times I am unable to create more. Is there some sort of issue where the Awakened's ability to join/create city is conflicting with the no settlers flag?

EDIT: nvm fixed it myself

Don't know if this has been brought up before but when I start a game workings can build every improvement without tech required. Any ideas?

@Llewen:

Well, I hadn't played FF in a while, and I thought that to get the full flavor I should play with all the available civs. So I started a Custom Game with 28 starting civs (everybody except the Mercurians and Infernals): to make sure that the civs wouldn't be all on top of each other, I needed a Huge map with lots of land (the Lakes map, with only 30% water).

Only problem is that playing with all those civs on such a map means slowdowns in the late game, and a possible MAF, we'll see.

@Llewen:

Well, I hadn't played FF in a while, and I thought that to get the full flavor I should play with all the available civs. So I started a Custom Game with 28 starting civs (everybody except the Mercurians and Infernals): to make sure that the civs wouldn't be all on top of each other, I needed a Huge map with lots of land (the Lakes map, with only 30% water).

Only problem is that playing with all those civs on such a map means slowdowns in the late game, and a possible MAF, we'll see.

On Win XP I had a lot of problems, but on Win 7 64 it runs smooth as butter. Of course it does get a lot slower late in the game, but that is to be expected.

I'm playing the Scions of Patria and when I have a necromancer pass through a haunted lands the game crashes to desktop...:sad:

I just patched, its working now:goodjob:
I guess I should have probably read the patch notes first lol...:crazyeye:

Attachments

• Aaron AD-0005.CivBeyondSwordSave
    542.5 KB · Views: 212
Hi all!

I play a game as malakim and had just finished the Great Library the Turn that Stasis was cast ...

ok, had to wait dor Stasis to go by and guess what? my free Tech from the Library was for naught :mad:
and even better, all my cities seem to be still in some kinda stasis, as they lost half of hammers, food, gold and research per turn :mad:
no improvements were changed during the stasis (just build some more roads) and the population of all the cities stayed at their respective level ...
is this behavior intended as to an aftermath of stasis or is my game bugged now?

thanks in advance

HahnHolio

P.S.: dont wanna start a new game, coz it lags like hell and cost me about 18 hrs to get to 350 ...

Top Bottom