1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Fall of Cuantine feedback

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Official Scenarios' started by Kael, Dec 17, 2008.

1. EvilZarathustra

EvilZarathustra Chieftain

Okay, after I send Rosier to kill drowns, nothing happens. I tried pillaging the improvement that they were on, but still nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

2. westamastaflash

westamastaflash Lord Commander

Sabathiel is still willing to give me all his cities at the beginning of the game....

3. Schmoe

Schmoe Warlord

The two Drowns beseiging the Bannor city have the 'Held' promotion, so I doubt that they attacked the city. I think what happens is the Bannor produce a galley or some other ship and kill the Drown themselves. I don't know if there's a way to disable naval units for the Bannor civ, but that would help prevent this.

4. BiffQJ

BiffQJ Warlord

This scenario isn't working for me. When I click on it, I get booted back to the desktop. Does it matter if I'm running Vista?

5. Homunculus

Homunculus Chieftain

All in all - an interesting scenario, but a little frustrating in that you *know* Rosier is going to "fall", even if you use every (fair; not talking about WB) trick in the book to avoid that.

Ideally, some way to "acknowledge" these efforts, perhaps granting you an easier time in one of the following scenarios (since they're off trying to tempt Rosier) would be nice.
    Ie. Rosier seems to be railroaded into "falling", but with no tricking involved (as in the case of Decius "fall") -somewhat unsatisfactory.

6. bc1

bc1

On scenario turn 0, you can ask Sabathiel to hand over all of his cities (except the capital). Is this intended ? If not, perhaps giving some culture to his cities would prevent that.

7. OzzyKP

OzzyKP Emperor

Storyline was one of the weakest I've seen in the scenarios so far. But I like that you get to choose between civs for the next scenario.

8. Superjebus

Superjebus Chieftain

Played this scenario on patch "n", killed and razed the weirdo's down south, then built a few cities down there. I had barbarian freaks spawning inside my cultural borders.

9. Go Boks

Go Boks Prince

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I haven't finished the scenario yet and barely got 5 posts down before reading many non spoiler tagged spoilers. :( Therefore, I don't particularly want to continue to see if this has been mentioned:

In patch R, House Achare does not get a health bonus from fresh water, despite being on a river.

Also, several rivers seem to originate on the other side of mountain ranges, flow through the mountain range, then run towards a coast line. The source needs to be moved down stream on a few of them. Minor, I know, but you might as well perfect an otherwise great map.

BTW, so far I am enjoying this scenario the most, as this is the only one I have played so far that seems to have a hand built map (bar Gift of Kylorin ldo). Against the Wall was fun because it was challenging, but I am enjoying this more simply because of the map.

10. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

Sorry for the dumb question, what does "Take your units to the city of Brigit's Light Abbey" mean? I did relocate all my starting units there and nothing happened...

11. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

I believe that the city should become yours and you should get a free Confessor for moving your units there, but that there is a 1 turn delay before this happens.

12. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

Dunno, I waited, pressed enter, and waited...nothing.

13. Go Boks

Go Boks Prince

I just took one unit there.

14. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Yeah, now that I think of it I always only moved a single hunter.

15. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

It appears that something in the wording is misleading.

16. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

Here's the screenshot of the problem: all my starting units have been standing in Brigit's Ligtht Abbey for 5 turns, yet nothing changes.

Attached Files:

17. Go Boks

Go Boks Prince

Maybe you have to do it before the city in the SW falls to the barbs. Restart and move a unit there on the 1st turn.

18. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

Thanks, that worked. The worfing really should be changed.

19. BlankVerse

BlankVerse Chieftain

This scenario went by the book for me except Muirin was killed by a crazed hunter not Rosier. It was nice, short and eventfull. Something I wouldn't mind playing on a harder difficulty later.

20. Maniac

Maniac Apolyton Sage

I like this scenario. Indeed, nice, short (42 turns) and eventful. Great way to tell the story by giving the player limited objectives to achieve.