• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Fall with Fleme

I believe athame is not OP, because we would unleash some nasty dragons upon ourselves by picking it... and it could enrage our druid
Anyway, my voice goes for getting teeth and bones

As for museum... I understand that we can for example take axe but leave boots here for some benefit, yes? I would like to get some items here (like kits, or boots) but take axe for one of our hero

I would love to help Nzesssh with sacrifices.

And please guys, remember about ongoing quests! I want pirates!

Last thing: more cities! I am not sure how many we got. But I think we should have more!

Okay, someone needs to find Wallace...:D

sorry but I will be going out of country for one week today at night.
So, I would not play during this time. But I will probably have limited access to internet.

@Fleme: Negative events are fine, we're kind of overpowered because of all the positive events although barbarians have certainly been a nuisance.

Did Harmatt find out anything about the towers while he was there? This was mentioned in a previous update.

anyway I vote for

- leave the dragon remains alone, I thought we were already trying to get rid of excess OP items with the museum, we don't need more free ones :lol: Our heroes have quite a few abilities anyway.
- Dump all gryndane's stuff except the night gear at the museum. I think he would want to keep the night gear. But being weighed down by so much junk doesn't fit with him travelling around so quickly.
- Someone else taking the boots or axe would be fine by me.
- I don't want to sacrifice our people, what the hell N'zesh we aren't Calabim here. I realise N'zesh is an evil influence and some of you guys want that to be part of the storyline, but going from having been generally helpful to everyone we meet to human sacrifice for no apparent reason is a bit too much of a jump for me... Can't we find something else to sacrifice? Can't N'zesh with his new evil powers capture some goblins or something?
- More pirate action

OK looking at the game the next expidition can go to the dye around the Zlatecona (whatever it's spelled) tower and settle on the dye. We can then put another town 3S1E just below the mountain to get the rest of the resources in that peninsula.

Our cap needs a granary, and then it can build another expidition, and after that some units for N'zessssssh to sacrifice. The rest of our empire can build markets and granaries as needed. Courthouses are hardly necessary yet.

Other than that I can see nothing else to do, except build a few PoL disciples.

Tech wise we're going WoW>Deception, correct? If I do 20 turns we have time to start a second. What do people want?

Play tomorrow when I'm sober.

IMO I think we should settle towards the AI first. There are some good spots that will fill in gaps between Kaver and Dragon bones as well as the old Foxford area. That coastal 2PIG/Horse city northeast of Telynoln should be nice, as well as getting the Mirror of Heaven and mana site before the Elohim take it. The desert can be "sprung" and "vitalized" to make it a shrubbery heaven. We can easily backfill the land to our W/SW later.

Granaries are fine, but I would not overdue the Markets. The Brewhouse will be a nice build eventually - maybe in Kaver.

@Fleme: Negative events are fine, we're kind of overpowered because of all the positive events although barbarians have certainly been a nuisance.
- leave the dragon remains alone, I thought we were already trying to get rid of excess OP items with the museum, we don't need more free ones :lol: Our heroes have quite a few abilities anyway.
- Dump all gryndane's stuff except the night gear at the museum. I think he would want to keep the night gear. But being weighed down by so much junk doesn't fit with him travelling around so quickly.

Uberfish, I believe that we should try to play as good as we can, not restricting ourselves because we are too powerfull... It should be a work for Fleme to balance things out (like sending AI super heroes against ours, or giving a couple of negative outcomes, or creating conflict between heroes with different aligment)

Harmatt's visit to Z'tlecoana prompted N'zesh from the rift and the content of that visit is, to put is short, in the next quest of N'zesh.

As for the sacrifice, you may use any units to fill N'zesh's quota.

Bleh I'm tired of N'zesh and his stupid demands... I guess us players could represent different factions in the Austrin government so I think it's ok if you guys go ahead with the sacrifice against my objections and then I do something to try and pull our civ away from the evil path.

Remember, you can drop heroes if you so choose. You don't have to subject yourself to their whims and what I'm trying to do is create different kinds of characters you can then contemplate on and play as you choose.

From my point of view (as a dungeon master) it makes sense for the evil guy to plot his own stuff while the good guys go on about saving the world and what have you instead of having everyone be buddy-buddy with everyone.

Will post the game in a few hours. I'm still within the 24/48.

Well that was a productive turnset. You literally won't believe how much I got done.

T200:
N'zessssssssh goes home to the Sacellum.
Meet this wonderful chappie:
Spoiler :

T202:
Way of Wicked>Deception
Telynohn Expedition>Granary
Refuse the following:
Spoiler :

No worries we're still best buddies.

T203:
Found Brubu, monument
Spread FoL in Churada (with disciple):
Spoiler :

T204:
The defining event of my turnset:
Spoiler :

T205:
Refuse the following:
Spoiler :

Dain goes to pleased

T210:
Flauros is in FoL

T212:
Natane wants:
Spoiler :

Out of boredom I say yes and ask about Const:

t213:
I get Harmatt to attack the lizards by the Pirate city.

T214:
Spoiler :

Why not?

T215:
Tyger! tyger! burning bright,
in the forests of the night.
What immortal hand or eye,
can frame thy fearful symmetry
Spoiler :

T216:
Bayamo:
Upgrade a warrior to Highlander (eleventy-one gold), due to lizard incursion.
Harmatt kills the last lizard.

T217:
Bayamo holds on but there's a second wave.

T218:
IT :smoke: means we're down a worker, as the lizards capture one I moved in range. But to compensate a bear joins our forces.
Natane slips the following past our borders:
Spoiler :

Guess where it ends up:mad::mad::mad:

T219:
Kardel is home, so I start vitalising FPs around Kaver.

T220:
Os offers trade:
Spoiler :

2:1 beaker advantage to you? Sorry, love. You ask too much.

Attachments

• Falling Deirdra Turn_0220.CivBeyondSwordSave
    510.2 KB · Views: 153
Good job, BS. My only comment is that we not build monuments anymore. Much cheaper to spread culture with a disciple and build ToL later.

I agree that we do not want monuments anymore. we want disciples to give culture, spread FoL, and then build temples everywhere

Actually this set didn't see the completion of any quest and noone visited the Dragon Bones either (afaik) so there's very little action on my part. What I did was modify Dun Karagh a little, be careful on your approach if you decide to venture over there.

Furthermore, the Elven workers have been deleted as I caught them building a mine near Brubu before the route to Evermore was completed - a shame since those would've been useful for building improvements in forests but that's the way it goes.

Tancred is at the Recluse so you may ask a question if you choose.

For quests I direct you to page 19, second to last post as the situation has not changed from there.

I'll do a more comprehensive update after the next set.

lymond up, Jarrema on deck. Shame about the Stasis.

Attachments

• Falling Deirdra Turn_0220c.CivBeyondSwordSave
    514.5 KB · Views: 172
Furthermore, the Elven workers have been deleted as I caught them building a mine near Brubu

I was hoping you would not notice that :shifty::ack:

Is that go to Page 19 - 6?

To the team:

Someone help suggest a question for Stargazer

Also, suggestions on techs once we ever get Deception. I assume we will build Nox in the holy city. If it is that new city we may very well culture whore Natane's city.

I'd like to get a Disciple out quick for the city, some more expeditions and settle some cities between Kaver and the Recluse.

BS - Who has the Vitalize ability?

I'll check the save more closely and play this evening or tomorrow, hopefully getting some feedback today.

Kardel has vitalise, he's done two FPs and on a third for next turn. Sorry about the elven workers, it was the one quest I didn't check on.

I think we need a few more workers out after stasis. Our newer cities will need them.

Top Bottom