Fallout: A Preview IOT

We retake 5 territories to the North of Berry's continent. Announce the investment into nukes. Would normally RP about my army.

@ Propso the 5 claims have to be contiguous with your capital......
I guess I should specify: they have to trace a direct line back to the capital territory. A chain's alright as long as it isn't interrupted. Sorry for any confusion.

Yessir.

Expansion in red.

I would like to extend a hand of friendship to my neighbor, The Nation of Berry. Since we have (accidently) developed so closely, I think it would be good if we stayed on good terms.

Attachments

• IOT Preview.jpg
    IOT Preview.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 104
Expansion in red.

I would like to extend a hand of friendship to my neighbor, The Nation of Berry. Since we have (accidently) developed so closely, I think it would be good if we stayed on good terms.

I agree. Although... It would be fun to test drive the expanded war system ;) up to you. The next game is real, this is Beta time

The Empire of Link's claims-

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR!!! LONG MAY HE REIGN!!!

Map updated. There are two border disputes:

Nation of Berry and the Republic of Pyotr:

Maritarchy of Eglar and the Ghetto republic of civplayah:

There's no mediating body in this run, but I'm confident you will be able to sort it out amongst yourselves.

Since civplayah was late to the game, I granted him his capital plus the first five claims. If/When Dommy shows up I shall grant him the same.

Last edited:
THe Republic of Pyotr suggests this deal to the Nation of Berry:
We will give you the disputed territory in return for your word that you will expand no further south than that on that contintent. I'd suggest the large one north of us with only one nation.

The Shahdom of Qapla'

Government: Shahdom

Leader: Shah Mohammad-Reza Mahdavi Kani

Languages: Persian and Klingon (Qapla' means 'Success' in Klingon)

Currency: Rial

Colour: Burgundy

Capital: Persepolis

Starting Territory:

west india man, you can mark your first set of claims if you like. If Dommy doesn't show up before next update, I'll swap him with you.

THe Republic of Pyotr suggests this deal to the Nation of Berry:
We will give you the disputed territory in return for your word that you will expand no further south than that on that contintent. I'd suggest the large one north of us with only one nation.

Aww.. No war? Agreed. :) I will respect the fact that you want to play all strategic. Please claim 2 territories on my current continent, 2 on the large northern one, and the island next to my capitol.

Top Bottom