Fantasy Empires

When myself or another player trys to build the oracle I get "missing Pediaicons text, WON_SPLASH_BLDG_Oracle and then boots me out of game. Anyone know how to correct this error? I have searched through the Pediaicons and civilpedia and am unable to find any matching entries.

Originally posted by jolwal32
im having the sage error also... i already DLed the patch, anyone else having the problem?

Sage error? Hm.... Can you explain what you meant? [So I can fix it :)]

Originally posted by Cobweb
When myself or another player trys to build the oracle I get "missing Pediaicons text, WON_SPLASH_BLDG_Oracle and then boots me out of game. Anyone know how to correct this error? I have searched through the Pediaicons and civilpedia and am unable to find any matching entries.

It is fixed in the V0.9b patch! [v0.9b is out so just download it and unzip to the scenario dir.] :)

Please report any bugs! [I think that the mod is 'critical bugfree' now. ;)]

its some error message saying that "sage building" (or sage something) is missing whenever i select the scenario. atreideis near the top of the thread was having the same problem i think.

Now this is really odd! You cant even start the scenario???
You meant this building?? - Sage's Tower
If yes, please post the whole error message, so I can figure out whats wrong. Otherwise I never had this problem.
Sage's Tower got civilopedia and pediaicons description too, so it must work perfectly...
Weird!... :(

Are you unpacked all of the zips to the same folder?

Also I found another critical bug, it will be fixed in the next patch.
[Damn its hard to make a bugfree mod! :mad:] Oh well....;)

New screenshot - Peaceful Kingdom.

v1.0 is coming soon! I think, that all bugs are fixed, its time to add more new stuff! :)

Thx! Only problem is the big size of the download. :( I cant make it smaller since the unit gfx........

v1.0 patch is out. This patch will contain all previous fixes, so v0.9 and v0.9b will be removed.
Just overwrite all files in the scenario directory!

i have installed the 13 files and update 2 times and it still crashes on start up ; missing text /ped........./con.bldg.sage,,. i have install all the files ptw scenarios, also i using only 1.04 ptw. what ptw patches are needed? thanks rich.

i installed 1.14 and reinstalled your patch 1.0 and it still crashes on start up "missing text pedialcons txt icon-blg-sage". do i have reload al 13 files after i installed civ 1.14 or i am still missing something? rich

My god this looks fantastic, I hope you keep adding more goodies to it as you get the time. It will be really cool to see such a massive fantasy mod like this with hordes of different units, buildings, techs and such. :goodjob:

Originally posted by richardlshults
i installed 1.14 and reinstalled your patch 1.0 and it still crashes on start up "missing text pedialcons txt icon-blg-sage". do i have reload al 13 files after i installed civ 1.14 or i am still missing something? rich

Odd....You need ptw with the latest patch. After that download the files, decompress all of them to the same directory! Download patch 1.0 and decompress that too, overwrite the files if its needed!

I searched through pediaicons and I found this about the 'sage building' - #ICON_BLDG_Sage

I checked it, and it doesnt contains any errors. [no wrong links etc.]

Are you sure that you installed the scenario properly?

Make a Fantasy Empires folder in the civ3ptw/scenarios and decompress all files to that directory. If you still got this error, please post the exact same error message, what you see when you are starting the scenario.

Thx guys, I will keep updating the mod for sure, so stay tuned. :)

Balrog,
Would it be possible to make it so that i can download this mod in one big file instead of downloading all the seperate files?

Finnally i managed to get it =)
Gonna test it right now

Edit: Well i´ve been playing for some time, it looks very nice although the tech tree looks kinda wierd... :rolleyes:

Yea it would be better to put it up as 1 file, but the limit is 3Mb. :(

Yea the tech tree doesnt have 'arrows'. I hadnt got time to implent an 'arrow tech tree'. I think its not that confusing if you check the civilopedia. You will know that what to research next :)

Also I will edit the tech tree. I will add more techs. Example: You research sword crafting + Light infantry armor, you will be able to train swordsman, or when you research advanced sword crafting with medium infantry armor you will be able to train elite swordsman. :)
I always wanted to make a more complicated tech tree, but I hadnt got the right amount of time. Now that the mod is fully playable I can do it. A few days and it will be ready! I will try to make an 'arrow tech tree' too. :king:
Right now I think that the mod has around 45 techs. I want at least 60 or more. Also I will add more improvements. Kinboat is making some new fantasy units, those will be implented too of course! ;)

This is cool mod.I love it :love:

That is...is...beautiful:eek: :love:
Great work:goodjob: ,it's a pity that PTW hasn't released here yet

thx guys. I will keep updating it with lot of new stuff, so you all will be excited. :)

Top Bottom