1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Farther Zoom 1.0

Zoom farther out and further in

1. Ferocitus

Ferocitus Deity

Works fine with YnAMP's Giant Earth map, ludicrous size (230x115 hex) but I had to
    change the minimum zoom to get in close to the action because it was a bit small
    when fully zoomed in.
    I can now almost smell barbarian armpit :eek:.

c4c6 likes this.
  2. Ghiznuk

Ghiznuk Chieftain

The download link does not work anymore, or is it just for me ? :(

3. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Super Moderator

Try the updated version in post #12

4. rkagerer

rkagerer Chieftain

Hi guys sorry for the dead link, hopefully working now. Thanks @PlotinusRedux for the updates/tweaks! I'm not actively maintaining this anymore, feel free to take over and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

5. Kpoda15

Kpoda15 Chieftain

I WANT IT SO MUCH, but I don't like the way the camera tilts when zooming in cause I play in a giant earth map and with a lot of units this makes the game lags

6. Happiness

Happiness Chieftain

I can't find the destination folder to copy the file to. In the folder "Sid Meier's Civilization VI", I can't find the folder "Base". I only see the folders "_CommonRedist" and "DLC". I am in .../Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization VI. I am a mac user.

7. c4c6

c4c6 Prince

I would suggest to have a look into the folder "_CommonRedist" or do a global search on your machine ...

You are looking for a folder "ArtDefs" and/or a file named "Camera.artdef", containing a significant string like "<AssetObjects::ArtDefSet>'

(Make a backup _before_ overwriting it!)

8. Happiness

Happiness Chieftain

I don't find the folder "ArtDefs" in the folder "_CommonRedist". Instead, it only contains the empty folders "vcredist" and "2015".

A global search yields no result too. The file could be hidden, so I included system files in my search. But no result too.

I am using Steam to play Civ 6. Could it be that the file is not in my computer but online in Steam?

9. Happiness

Happiness Chieftain

I found it finally! For mac users, it's in .../Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Civ6.app/Contents/Assets/Base/ArtDefs.

First, the folder "Library" is hidden. So you need to change your settings to show hidden files.

Then, once you get into .../Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization VI, right click the red icon "’VI" and choose "Show Package Contents" to reveal the folder "Contents".

c4c6 likes this.
  10. japanesesamurai

japanesesamurai Prince

This is brilliant
    Perfectly working with the latest patch
    Thanks a ton

11. fanaor

fanaor Chieftain

I'm unable to download.

FloodPlain likes this.
  12. FloodPlain

FloodPlain Chieftain

Me too.

13. FloodPlain

FloodPlain Chieftain

Hey this works! For some reason I thought this was a patch, sorry about that.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021