Female animated leaderhead n°2

I tried to use this to replace the Russian leaderhead, but the game keeps crashing on me. The real odd thing is even after I changed everything back it still keeps crashing, and only when I have dealings with the russians

Originally posted by keith187
I tried to use this to replace the Russian leaderhead, but the game keeps crashing on me. The real odd thing is even after I changed everything back it still keeps crashing, and only when I have dealings with the russians

Sorry by advance for this question but have you rename the files ?
If you want to change the firaxis leader you must rename the Kira's files with the firaxis' name , or you can change it in the editor to keep the kira name... I have tested this leader in the game and it must work ....:)
Make another crash and note the mistake message it will indicate to you where is the problem ...

What is it that everyone and their fifteen-year-old nephew has for warrior women with big boobs? Don't get me wrong, I like big-boobed women as much as the next guy, and am not immune to the allure of physical power (despite that my personal experience indicates that beating people up isn't much fun). It's the combination I don't like.

The craftmanship is good and improving, however. I just hope you'll make something more to my tastes someday.

Originally posted by The Last Conformist
What is it that everyone and their fifteen-year-old nephew has for warrior women with big boobs? Don't get me wrong, I like big-boobed women as much as the next guy, and am not immune to the allure of physical power (despite that my personal experience indicates that beating people up isn't much fun). It's the combination I don't like.

The craftmanship is good and improving, however. I just hope you'll make something more to my tastes someday.

Hello The Last Conformist,
For my first leader ,Helen, I respected the opinion of the majority and keep only the normal breasts edition, did you have a look since the first post ?
For Kira, I have created this leader because I have in my scenario an Amazon Civilization, the Scyths called the Amazons "Oiorpata" ( historical ), which means Men Killers.... That's why I created a leader very aggressive ... And this one has not big boobs ...
I would be happy to know your taste... Because It's not very clear for me ... What do you expect for a leader ... Firaxis type ones ? Don't hesitate to describe your taste... I will be happy to create a leader corresponding to them ... If our tastes are not too far from eachother ...

:)

If you think this is provocative, Last Conformist, you should check out some of the sites to buy clothing for these Poser characters... :lol:

I mean, I prefer making historical stuff, and it seems even the stuff under the categories of historical feature scantily-clad women with huge gams... ;)

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
If you think this is provocative, Last Conformist, you should check out some of the sites to buy clothing for these Poser characters... :lol:

I mean, I prefer making historical stuff, and it seems even the stuff under the categories of historical feature scantily-clad women with huge gams... ;)

:confused: :confused: Could you explain me what "gams" means ...? :(

OK, not as bad as I thought. But huge gams? :eek::vomit: Lets not get too vulger now, guys. Huge legs is only good depending on what you mean by that. :confused: Cottage cheese came to mind with saying huge gams!

I think dog meant that it was used for them sometimes, but nowadays it's something else, or, actually, two something. ;):p

Originally posted by Wizard
I think dog meant that it was used for them sometimes, but nowadays it's something else, or, actually, two something. ;):p

Nope. I meant it means legs. I've never heard it used as slang for breasts.

Merriam-Webster's

Main Entry: 1 gam
Pronunciation: 'gam
Function: noun
Etymology: probably ultimately from Lingua Franca gamba leg, from Italian, from Late Latin
slang : LEG

uhm yeah, I think I'll stick with what isn't so ugly sounding. Huge legs do. :nono: I need none of that thanks. Call me shallow, I know I do.

These are good. I am wondering though, you say she would make a good Celt leader, how do you give barbarian tribes leaders? And also how do you give them heads? I'm kind of a newbie to Civ 3 so be patient with me, I am used to game mod though. I get how to change leaderheads, but there are no leaderheads for babarian tribes in my game folders. And also , has anyone made a good George W leaderhead with animations? Thanks, and once again, nice work.

Nutzo

The Celts are playable civilization since PTW.

About George W: I don't think there is a George W leaderhead, but I think I saw a gorilla somewhere. Thats nearly the same ;)

Good idea. Leaders as animals. Maybe a Horse for Kerry?

EDIT: maybe a donkey would be better. ;)

Play The World, I get it now. Man, why do these game companies do this ? Why don't they just get it right the first time and leave the expansions to us gamer tweekers. I mean they didn;t have the Pac Man expansion to get you to the purple screen. Irf they want to make a sequal that is better , that's fine but an expansion that they should have included in the game is just greed. The Sims was the first to exploit this new fad. Now we will never ne able to buy a complete game in one purchase. Now I'm mad. Heehee.

Hmm, the smile needs improvement, just like the smile on your previous leaderhead. Everything else is just great!

Top Bottom