FFH Multiplayer! (Yes, Again!) :)

Are you interested in Multiplayer Games?

• Humans only ... no AIs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer Duels on a Tiny Map

• Dragon Factions Only ...

• Total voters

Tasunke

Crazy Horse
Hey my dudes and dudettes! I've just begun re-exploring FFH2 bc I saw that Magister Cultuum released his newest version, and its quite fun! First I tried out Judecca and Hyborem, then the Hippus. Would be fun to try out some other factions and what not haha!

I'm down for some FFH2 multiplayer myself ... I know we can get at least 2 people into a game using something like Hamachi ... to get more than 2 ppl would require a bit more effort and research.
So with at least 2 people we could try some good vs evil or what-not, on a decent sized map with some AI ... though there are plenty of other ways to enjoy multiplayer! haha. Let me know what you think!

If we get a large group going, we could do AARs of our games in various threads, at least until we can figure out how to bring everyone together for one big game! :)

Heh, we're doing a PBEM over at RB again, though still organising. See here if you're interested.

I could do a smaller quickfire though if you are interested, at least for one session.

What's wrong with pitboss?

Last edited:
Quick update: EitB PBEM 55 has now started, in case anyone wants to follow. I'd be interested in a dedicated lurker (reads only my thread), if anyone was willing.

Link here. Happy to explain more if you have any quetsions.

Quick update: EitB PBEM 55 has now started, in case anyone wants to follow. I'd be interested in a dedicated lurker (reads only my thread), if anyone was willing.

Link here. Happy to explain more if you have any quetsions.
Interested, what does this entail exactly? That I read your thread (which I presume is this) and not anyone else's if I'm commenting? What about the main thread?

Interested, what does this entail exactly? That I read your thread (which I presume is this) and not anyone else's if I'm commenting? What about the main thread?
Yes, exactly. Lurkers in general are welcome to read any thread, but have to limit what they say to avoid spoilers. Dedicated lurkers pick one player and just read/contribute to that thread, and consequently have greater freedom to say whatever they like. You can also read the tech thread (though it's fairly dull generally), but not the lurkers-only thread.

Part of the reason I'm interested is I'm going overseas without a computer in October. If the game lasts that long, I'd love to be able to have someone else play my turns for me, rather than have to pause the game for a month.

@akatosh @FireBlaze @Tasunke @Akbarthegreat @Jojo_Fr @Tinadafish @Alekseyev_ @aleviq

If y'all are still interested, I'd love to play a quickfire game. I don't know exactly how to host, but I have done it in the past. Happy to chat re settings, but we could try starting out with EMM, no AIs (open to changing), no tech trading, and otherwise standard settings, and see how that goes? I saw a few people wanted longer games, so we could have a 100t no-aggression rule (with exceptions for if the other person settles on your face with no military).

If we can find a time to play I'm pretty free over the next 36h, though as I'm from down under my weeknight play times might be hard to line up.

Say, by way of example, we could play 8-10h from this post, 21h-24h from this post, or 32-34h from this post? Otherwise, could organise another time.

im interested and watching, though I may forget until there's a harder commit/schedule lmao

@akatosh @FireBlaze @Tasunke @Akbarthegreat @Jojo_Fr @Tinadafish @Alekseyev_ @aleviq

If y'all are still interested, I'd love to play a quickfire game. I don't know exactly how to host, but I have done it in the past. Happy to chat re settings, but we could try starting out with EMM, no AIs (open to changing), no tech trading, and otherwise standard settings, and see how that goes? I saw a few people wanted longer games, so we could have a 100t no-aggression rule (with exceptions for if the other person settles on your face with no military).

If we can find a time to play I'm pretty free over the next 36h, though as I'm from down under my weeknight play times might be hard to line up.

Say, by way of example, we could play 8-10h from this post, 21h-24h from this post, or 32-34h from this post? Otherwise, could organise another time.
Sorry I've been out of town (spring break!). I'm down anytime tomorrow onwards, but I also do not know how to host. Re: settings, maybe a rule that you cannot settle closer to an opponent's capital than your own in the first 100t is more easily enforceable?

Last edited:
@FireBlaze and I have been talking elsewhere about a MagisterModMod game. Shall we try for this Saturday? Evening my time (NZ) is morning lots of places in the world, so what time would work?

I could do a couple of hour slot somewhere in between:
  • 1900 GMT to midnight Friday GMT, through to 11AM Saturday GMT
I could also do my Friday night morning GMT, but doubt that works for others. Or possibly Sunday.

Obviously not proposing we do it in the middle of anyones night, but any 2-3hr slot in there could be a good start. Happy for any house rules.

@Tasunke @Akbarthegreat @Jojo_Fr @Tinadafish @Alekseyev_ @aleviq @akatosh

Last edited:
Hey, I only saw the message now, coincidentally. Somehow your tag didn't actually alert me.

I don't generally have much reliable time right now due to moving places, but next year I might be able to plan something.

Huh, seems like you tagged me before in May. Sorry, didn't see that either!

@FireBlaze and I have been talking elsewhere about a MagisterModMod game. Shall we try for this Saturday? Evening my time (NZ) is morning lots of places in the world, so what time would work?

I could do a couple of hour slot somewhere in between:
  • 1900 GMT to midnight Friday GMT, through to 11AM Saturday GMT
I could also do my Friday night morning GMT, but doubt that works for others. Or possibly Sunday.

Obviously not proposing we do it in the middle of anyones night, but any 2-3hr slot in there could be a good start. Happy for any house rules.

@Tasunke @Akbarthegreat @Jojo_Fr @Tinadafish @Alekseyev_ @aleviq @akatosh

Hello. I can play FFH EMM or FFH Master of Mana Extended.

I play only live games, no Play by eMails. I sent you my discord name in MP.

Top Bottom