FfH trivia game thread

Depends on whether you are counting wonders or not as buildings

If you don't, the answer is 2, the gambling house and the smugglers port.

If you're adding the wonders it goes up to 6, with the Bazaar of Mammon, the City of A Thousand Slums, the Nox Noctis, and the Eyes and Ears Network.

Soren Castamer, from the Feudalism tech...hmmm, question... Which non-arcane, non-disicple, non-hero unit can get the most spells?

By "spells," do you mean actual spells (including the appropriate mana sphere promotion) or any ability that's listed under "Spells & Abilities"?

Radiant guards upgraded to vampire lords.
Channeling 1-3, sorcery, summoning, sun, body, death, Mind + vampire

LOL! Have to try that someday. I guess a belseraph druid. All nature, mind and one other sphere's speels.

LOL! Have to try that someday. I guess a belseraph druid. All nature, mind and one other sphere's speels.

Thats a disciple unit.

I was thinking of firebows, but I might actually have been wrong, radiant guard turned vampire lord gets more I think...of course, now that I think of it so do vampire lords... I didn't think hard enough about that one. I'll give it to Chip56 for knowing better than me.

Okay an easy one: Which were the first 3 spells to get into ffh?

Blaze wasn't in until Shadow, so Eldric IV is definitely wrong.

There were far more than 3 spells when I found FfH II (.16), so it has to be something from before then. I wonder if there were 3 spells in FfH I..

Top Bottom