FfH trivia game thread

I can't remember. i'm guessing Hyborem? (indirectly of course... sending his infernal army into her palace during peace talks...)

Kael asked this equation a while back, and I answered correctly but not with the answer Kael wanted.

Technically, Einion himself killed his wife by dispelling the magical rune that was preventing her from being able to die. This was to relieve her of her suffering, and is probably more comparable to taking someone of of life support than murder.

The rune that made her go crazy, torture herself, and curse her husband was made to look like like the work of demons, in order to convince the Elohim to continue their war against the Infernals. However, it was really the work of Sammuel, an Amurite Wizard of mediocre skill but very little morality, who cast this horrible spell at the bidding of Valledia the Even. This attempt failed at the time since Einion urged his people to keep their word and not break their peace treaty, but the resentment eventually lead the Elohim nation back into war just in time to save the Amurites from annihilation.

Ok,
Why can Kael "personally validate that mahala is also female"?

Edit: sorry, mispost.

Well, just to keep things going since Loki hasn't been on for while to say who was right, I'll ask the next question.

What two unit upgrades can never be accomplished in the default settings, but are specifically allowed in the code? (I feel that is a fair question since even if you don't read code you can just use the charts I made, 'Unit & Civ Reference Charts' in my sig)

Grigori eidolons?

Mana node?

Also, there is something from what I understand of the other threads I've read, called metamagic mana, yet there is no appearance of it (yet?) in the game..... Does that count?

Top Bottom