FfH version 1.10b

Corlindale said:
Ok, thanks. Must have missed that.

Good to know that the AI was trying to do it though.

Corlindale said:
I first encountered Spearmen too, but it seems the level of barbarian activity has been drastically lowered. Perhaps it's because I played on standard for this game(usually I play on large), but still, I only saw 1 Orc barbarian approaching my borders, and he even turned back again. I did find a barbarian settlement though.
Frequency of animals and monsters seem to be fine, but actual barbarians were few and far between.

K, this seems to be fixed. I lowered the amount of animals a bit and increased the amount of barbarians to account for the fact that a portion of their slots will be filled by animals. It seemed to work out well in the test game I just ran.

Chalid said:
After pillaging Magic nodes a mana resource of the specific kind remains. So you can only rebuilt an node of that kind.

Fixed this by adding the following to the CvUnit:: pillage() code:

Code:
        if (pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_BODY") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_CHAOS") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_CREATION") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_DEATH") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_DIMENSIONAL") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_EARTH") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_ENCHANTMENT") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_ENTROPY") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_FIRE") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_LAW") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_LIFE") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_METAMAGIC") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_MIND") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_NATURE") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_SPIRIT") ||
            pPlot->getBonusType((TeamTypes)-1) == (BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA_WATER"))
        {
            pPlot->setBonusType((BonusTypes)GC.getInfoTypeForString("BONUS_MANA"));
        }

C.Roland said:
With nif viewer i think i can do something that look "magical"

Great. I tried some things yesterday as well, but mine didnt work out quite right.

Top Bottom