FfH version 1.10e

Chalid said:
Do we have some known issues that lead to an endless loop or something similar.
When ending a special turn my game hangs up. Its at 95% CPU but nothing happens. The strange thing is that when i reload the game befor that strange turn there is 50% chance that it happens or not. I'm not positive if its your code or mine that makes problems.

Nothing I know of. Can you rollback the dll to the 100e version and see if you still give the spinlock issues?

Ít seems it has been some compiler problem. I checked all my for clauses if one might be problematic (did not find anything) an compiled it from scratch. Afterwards i could not reproduce the error within 10 tries.

STill playing 110e and found something very strange. When summoning a creature they sometimes start with orders to run into a far away town. The last game my skeletons run to one of my twons under siege. This game a chaos marauder runs to a city form the grigori (i have open boarders). strangeley enough they always run to the same city ...

Edit Treant run to the same city as teh chaos marauder.. i have no idea why they do this :(

Chalid said:
STill playing 110e and found something very strange. When summoning a creature they sometimes start with orders to run into a far away town. The last game my skeletons run to one of my twons under siege. This game a chaos marauder runs to a city form the grigori (i have open boarders). strangeley enough they always run to the same city ...

Edit Treant run to the same city as teh chaos marauder.. i have no idea why they do this :(

Yeah, Talchas has a pushmission in the summon spell. Im not sure why its there but I left it in. Ill take it out, and if Talchas has a reason to keep it I'll block it with an isHuman check so it is only applied to ai players.

It can definitely go, the AI was supposed to put the spell target in first, then the summon would be told to go there, rather than somewhere else. I'm not sure if it ever worked, and if its doing stuff for a player (it shouldn't - the target is cleared after any spell is cast, and it should always cast afterwards, but I may have a bug somewhere) it can go.

Top Bottom