FfH2 0.22 Bug Thread

022.h
Attacking with Typhoid Mary generates 2-3x as many "Unit Plauged" messages as units plauged.

Also AI Pyre Zombies don't seem to be exploding proporly.
1. My unit attacks and destroys AI zombie in a city: No Boom
2. AI Zombie attacks my stack and is destoryed: Boom to its own stack?

I expect that her score dropped when the avatar came and took some of her units. Enough to put yu over the edge.

I'm sorry, but how would losing units lower the score? I can see it when population is lost, but not units.

I went back to the last auto save, and the score was almost identical. Yet, I was at peace with the barbs.

When, the Avatar arrived, the scores remained the same, but I became too civilized. :confused:

I know this is really an oddball situation as most would never keep that BAR trait bonus all the way up until the counter hits 90, but I wonder if anyone has ever experienced this.

It definitely seems tied to the Avatar appearing, but strangely, not the scores.

One question: If you are playing a game and there is an AI civs with a Basium-alliance. Time runs out. Your score is lower than the alliance, but higher than any AI civ (including Basium and his ally).

Who would get the time victory?

I think alliances are counted together when it comes to victory, even score.

Check the Victory screen next time and see if their team comes up on top.

I got my game up and running and have been enjoying it the past few days. Ive seen only a few bugs or what I percieve as bugs, as I this is my first time playing this mod.

1. Sometimes when I end turn and the new turn begins the game crashes and I get a memory Allocation Error. This seems to happen Later in the game, once the map is revealed maybe. Ive seen this on a large or huge map. I think it triggers when the game autosaves, not every autosavebut sometimes.

2. I am playing as the Elven Race. The Neutral one I cant think of their name off the top of my head. Anyway I noticed that once I build the Hunting Lodge It knocks my Elven Archer Unit off to be able to be built. I still have the required buildings but I cannot build that unit at all in the city in which I have the lodge.

3. I cannot build the Elven Rider Unit at all. When I build the required building and double check the requirements I can't build it. The same goes for Elven Swordsman it just never appears.

4. I have a few high level Arcane units. The Elven Mage and the Elven Conjurer. They range between level 8 and level 11. I have the requirements necessary to build the units and upgrade them but I can't, the upgrade option never appears.

I have all the technologies and just researching future tech. And a few of my cities I have all the buildings built. I can't upgrade to Elven Summoner or Elven Archmage. And the Above units never appera to be build and the my Elven Archer just Dissapears.

I have noticed this on teh few games I played with that nation. I tried with a different nation (the one where that kid/teeager rules it) and hadnt seen any problems (other than the late game memory allocation error) and I can't found that one dragon cult its says I need a technology called Never. Which I guess is pretty self explanatory.

Anyway I love this mod! Its great! I can't stop playing and lost a lot of sleep because of it. If anyone has any answers to my issues or if its something I am doing wrong, please let me know. Thanks!

In my last game (22h + Snarko's Options + Sureshot Svaltafar modmod +a few changes of my own) building the Mercurian Gate did not bring Basium into the game. Instead, it ejected the units in the city to one tile away. I think it may have had to do with sever uses of world builder earlier in the game, or with the presence of an HN lion in my city. Hyborem was certainly stillin the game (and only about 6 tiles away from the city with the gate)

I think alliances are counted together when it comes to victory, even score.

Check the Victory screen next time and see if their team comes up on top.

This is what I thought. Thinking along the same lines, I thought the score of the ALLIANCE (Rhoanna and Basium) would be the score that would be compared with mine for the 50% barb rule.

I'm not sure if this .22 bug thread will continued to be reviewed or not, but there will be a few of us that have to wait on .23 or the BtS...

Two things:

1. I was surprised when I built a Wolf Pen and did not get any happiness. All the other cages, etc. provide happiness. The Civlopedia says the wolf pen provides happiness, but doesn't have that yellow smiley face there. My city was -1 before and after getting the wolf pen.

2. I've noticed in my last few games the AI civs with the BAR trait are at war with the barbarians fairly early in the game. It seems like the waste of a trait if the AI is declaring war and certainly helps the other civs as it gives the raging barbs another target. Also there is that penalty to research. Yes, the units can get more XP, but it doesn't seem like a good move for the AI.

I was wondering if it would be possible to give an announcement when an AI civ either declares war on the barbarians or has them declare war on the civ. This would be like whenever two other civs go to war.

Thanks.

1. I was surprised when I built a Wolf Pen and did not get any happiness. All the other cages, etc. provide happiness. The Civlopedia says the wolf pen provides happiness, but doesn't have that yellow smiley face there. My city was -1 before and after getting the wolf pen.

That was a change after wolves became so common.

Is it right, that a caravel can kill a transported elephant or hill giant with hidden nationality without any damage on itself?

Darklor

I got my game up and running and have been enjoying it the past few days. Ive seen only a few bugs or what I percieve as bugs, as I this is my first time playing this mod.

1. Sometimes when I end turn and the new turn begins the game crashes and I get a memory Allocation Error. This seems to happen Later in the game, once the map is revealed maybe. Ive seen this on a large or huge map. I think it triggers when the game autosaves, not every autosavebut sometimes.

2. I am playing as the Elven Race. The Neutral one I cant think of their name off the top of my head. Anyway I noticed that once I build the Hunting Lodge It knocks my Elven Archer Unit off to be able to be built. I still have the required buildings but I cannot build that unit at all in the city in which I have the lodge.

3. I cannot build the Elven Rider Unit at all. When I build the required building and double check the requirements I can't build it. The same goes for Elven Swordsman it just never appears.

4. I have a few high level Arcane units. The Elven Mage and the Elven Conjurer. They range between level 8 and level 11. I have the requirements necessary to build the units and upgrade them but I can't, the upgrade option never appears.

I have all the technologies and just researching future tech. And a few of my cities I have all the buildings built. I can't upgrade to Elven Summoner or Elven Archmage. And the Above units never appera to be build and the my Elven Archer just Dissapears.

I have noticed this on teh few games I played with that nation. I tried with a different nation (the one where that kid/teeager rules it) and hadnt seen any problems (other than the late game memory allocation error) and I can't found that one dragon cult its says I need a technology called Never. Which I guess is pretty self explanatory.

Anyway I love this mod! Its great! I can't stop playing and lost a lot of sleep because of it. If anyone has any answers to my issues or if its something I am doing wrong, please let me know. Thanks!

To add to this that Memory error happens when I manually save also. It seems to happen during saves. The maps are usually Huge I think Large also. And its generally after I have revealed the whole map.

Does anyone else get this error?

Elven Archer or Archer of Leaves. If it is the other it upgrades to ranger. Maybe the Never tech upgrade was forgotten.

Fyrdwell requires deer to be built. Are you sure you have any?

Are they near a city with a mage guild?

Research Divine Essence, build Eurabatres and CotD will be founded in city that built the dragon.

Try playing .23 :) and send any bugs you'll find that are still in.

Activate Python debug messages and send them to Bug Thread whenever you get a crash.

To add to this that Memory error happens when I manually save also. It seems to happen during saves. The maps are usually Huge I think Large also. And its generally after I have revealed the whole map.

Does anyone else get this error?

It's a well known problem. The larger the map and the more on it the more likely it is to happend. Supposably fixed in BtS, until then try playing on smaller maps. Or win sooner :evil:

Elven Archer or Archer of Leaves. If it is the other it upgrades to ranger. Maybe the Never tech upgrade was forgotten.

Fyrdwell requires deer to be built. Are you sure you have any?

Are they near a city with a mage guild?

Research Divine Essence, build Eurabatres and CotD will be founded in city that built the dragon.

Try playing .23 :) and send any bugs you'll find that are still in.

Activate Python debug messages and send them to Bug Thread whenever you get a crash.

When I Go to Ranger my Elven Archer Unit cannot be built in this city. This is not an upgrade as he loses all his city defense abilities the archers start with. The Elven Archer is just the same as teh other Races Archer Units, He just has teh Elven traits. So while the other races keep theior archer unit and ranger, why does the Elven Archer Lose it?

I can build Fyrdwell. I cannot build the Elf Horseman. I was wrong I can build The Elven Rider, it is a national Unit so I can build only 3. But I cannot build Elven Calvary Unit.

They are in a city, I tried Everycity I owned, Fully upgraded and inbetween. NO luck. I do have plenty of incense as well.

I will try your suggestion. However, I thought I couldnt build that because I didnt have teh "Never" upgrade.

Where can I get my greedy paws on .23? :D

Thanks for your help! I have a saved game if you want to look at it.

I apologize not being able to do that cool break up my quote thing.

That was a change after wolves became so common.

Yes, but wasn't there a .22 patch as well that reduced the number of wolves?

I know in my recent .22 games, there were at least as many bears and lions (not to mention elephants) as there were wolves.

I say bring back the happiness for wolf pens. If not, when someone has time, just remove the 'gives happiness' part in the civlopedia entry.

Well, wolves are easier to catch now that they reproduce than they were before .22.

Well, wolves are easier to catch now that they reproduce than they were before .22.

What about the Giant/Baby Spider thing?

Did they take the Silk benefit away from the Spider Pen?

Sorry for the questions. I'm at an internet cafe now in Bangkok downloading .23b and the media pack and should be able to test out the new features soon.

I don't know if 2022 bugs are still checked but :
with 2022 h

My main city is at 7 pop and ought to go to 8 pop in 1 turn but ... it was already true several turns ago ...

with a + 2, + 8 + ... in food it doesn't change anything, food is blocked at 34/34 ...

When I do a test in wordbuilder it does not change anything : forcing it to 8 .. cannot grow to 9 ...

when starting a new grigori game or form initial save, and artificially putting the city to 7 with many food, it is ok, it goes to 8.

but this game... :(

I do not know if it counts as a bug.. but for me it does

here is the last save (I have none 'before' the bug appearance... sowwy)

Attachments

• Cala Grigori 2.Civ4SavedGame
    206.3 KB · Views: 160
Sounds to me like you have avoid growth on in the city.

Top Bottom