FfH2 0.25 Bug Thread

I'm playing with patch a (didn't want to break a saved game I'm currently in) but didn't see these mentioned in any of the subsequent patches. Also didn't see them mentioned in the changelog for version 0.25, so I'm guessing they're bugs rather than features:

1. The Veil and the Order can coexist in the same city. Maybe this is intended, but I don't recall seeing it in the version 0.25 changelog.

This has been mentioned in a couple of threads, definately a feature, though an incomplete one.

Instead of just not being able to coexist in the same city, having the opposing religions int eh same city is going to trigger some events (which won't be introduced until shadow) which may eventually cause one of them to be wiped out, but may cause bigger problems in the short run (the city could go into revolt, large percents of the population may die in the religious riots, etc). Personally I think it is a good change (it really gives you a reason to get inquisitors and to build Purge of the Unfaithful)

Patch "d". Map type: Continents, huge. There is no any mana resource on the map.

BTS 3.13, Ffh2.25e, XP Pro
On attempt to switch from Runes to Order:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvScreensInterface", line 661, in handleInput

File "CvReligionScreen", line 376, in handleInput

File "CvReligionScreen", line 393, in ReligionScreenButton

AttributeError: CustomFunctions instance has no attribute 'FFHAddPopup'
ERR: Python function handleInput failed, module CvScreensInterface

Logs, Savegame, Screen

First time player really. So my appologies if it is intended. But I was at war with .25c as Luichirp (golem building dwarves, not the ones with the vaults). Many times my city would be taken while defended by a hero and some spell casters and a couple of now injured melee. The injured melee, hero and caster would be booted 1 square out of town and the city would be taken.

BTS 3.13, Ffh2.25d, XP Pro
Amurite, OO religion

mana node dont revert to unbuild after changing cultural borders, they can be built however so probably only a cosmetic issue

ive seen the game display "requires route" under ai players fishing boats, doesnt influence or require anything from me though

mutate seems odd uberpowered... it gives a load of random promotions instead of just one. like i got blitz on an archer, both light and heavy on a cultist etc.

didnt get a zealot after founding OO

ive seen that enraged promotion now adds a chance to become barbarian... does this apply for berserker too? coz it would hurt if your L10 berserker becomes barbarian in middle of campaign... maybe similar promotion, but without becoming barbarian for berserker only?

how do barbarians treat their units for their races? coz i had an archer become barbarian and after i killed him i received an orc slave (had slavery civic). i though that units only receive their promotions when built... especially a racial promotion...

with patch e
a babarian warior was able to enter a field with two of my gigant spiders which are my nationality

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 162
  • save.CivBeyondSwordSave
    144.1 KB · Views: 38
Installation: Civ 4 1.74 + Warlords 2.13 + BTS 3.13 on Windows XP.
FfH: 0.25 + Media Pack, no patch.

At about turn 350 in my game, I get stuck at the end of a turn with "Waiting for other civilizations" indefinitely. I am playing as theAmurites on Prince with the LandMasses map script, with 5 or 6 other players, I have mainly mages and archmages running around. I have an autosave a couple of turns before and I am able to reproduce the problem.

I don't see this mentioned in the changelog for patches. I can bring the auto save file tomorrow if necessary.

You aren't by any chance changing to Basium or Hyborem?

Might it be possible they are generated that turn?

Actually I don't know if it's viable to post such bugs (spinlock, etc.) from umpatched 0.25 ;)

You aren't by any chance changing to Basium or Hyborem?

No - I have no state religion and everyone I've met so far are Runes. I'm not sure I know every player though so it's possible someone is summoning Hyborem. The AC is about 10 and I don't recall it jumping by 5 in a turn, so I suspect AV is not in my game.

I joined a dogpile against Tasunke, and have been conquering cities the last few turns. I also recently set up Unyielding Order at home since the WW has kicked in hard, although that's taken effect successfully and doesn't appear to be the issue. I am mainly pelting the enemy with meteors and fireballs, with the occasional summoned Law Bringer and Sand Lion in for good measure.

Hope this hasn't been posted already, didn't see it:

The mouse-over for the ship-specific promotions you can change in harbor (Buccaneer, Longshoreman etc.) now only shows: "Will change to Buccaneer promotion" or some such - it no longer shows what the promotion will do, as in 0.23 (e.g. Buccaneer = +1 strength). No prob for FFH veterans, but not very helpful otherwise...

The "waiting" error happened to me to with I tested a game "unpatched" but when it happened and I was to report it, a patched (actually two) had already been uploaded so I started another game with the patches and I have not had another "waiting" error since. Actually I have not seen much errors at all (and I do try to do everything just to test it).

I just need to say it: This is the best mod ever. The only other mod I have enjoyed so much was civ3 warhammer (and I played that one more than civ3 normal game). Thanks to all you guys for the mod.

Are non-arcane units that can cast spells (ie has channeling 1-3) ever supposed to gain exps, and should the arcane trait afect them as well? I'm thinking specifically of Firebows, but there are several other units as well. I haven't testing this in patch e, but even patch b I had firebows gaining exps like mad...

When playing as Elohim, you get to see all the special resources on the map, but the fog of war does not cover those tiles. If one of those squares falls inside the borders of a rival, you can get contact with someone on the other side of the world.

the tomb of suchellus dosnt provide life mana corectly in every game :cofused:
looks like you need KotE and Divination to get the effect
A recommendation? Make them see over forests & jungles. They're not terribly useful in their current incarnation.

Foul
ya, would be nice if ancient towers only appeared on hill/forests or hill/jungles so theyre actually useful (but then increases the chance that they appear so theyre not too rare)
mana node dont revert to unbuild after changing cultural borders, they can be built however so probably only a cosmetic issue
ya manas revert on cultural border change, but the improvements remain and either a new different improvement must be made or you have to pillage first to regain the kind previously there

Nor'easter said:
I'm playing with patch a (didn't want to break a saved game I'm currently in) but didn't see these mentioned in any of the subsequent patches. Also didn't see them mentioned in the changelog for version 0.25, so I'm guessing they're bugs rather than features:

1. The Veil and the Order can coexist in the same city. Maybe this is intended, but I don't recall seeing it in the version 0.25 changelog.

2. One of my cities is experiencing the effects of both Mokka's Cauldron and the Soul Forge, even though I've built neither of them in that city or any other city. I did build the first two Altars of the Luonnotar in that city, but other than that I don't think there's anything unusual about that particular city.

Correction: I'm getting the "a soul has been processed by the Soul Forge" message in more than one city, so it's obviously not related to the Altar. The Soul Forge has been built by a different civ, but in a city on my continent, so maybe it's mistakenly providing continent-wide effects?

A couple more things:

1. Tower of Divination requires all 4 manna types, instead of 3 out of 4. I assume same is true for other towers.

2. A Privateer from "Pleased" Luchirp (I am one of their best friends) attacked my passing Caravel. I am guessing this is another problem with "Hidden Nationality" units.

3. Shrine of Sirona (or whatever is name of the wonder that lets you heal troops once a turn) doesn't have a movie attached. I think it used to have one in 0.23.

Graft Flesh Problem

I have my High Priest of Kilmorph with Body 3 but the Graft flesh button is always greyed out /not usable. I've done it a million times in 0.23 so I'm familiar with the mechanics. The Spell is also included in the changelog thread for 0.25 so it should be working!

I've tried it with 0.25 a-e! Am I missing something?? Sorry if this is an idiotic question!!

.25e

Playing as Frodo, newly crated units have a chance of being mutated. First noticed this after acquiring a Devello city.

Top Bottom