1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH2 0.25 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kael, Oct 4, 2007.

1. BlazeRedSXT

BlazeRedSXT Warlord

Patch i seems to be broken. It downloads instantly and won't open, errors as an incomplete or corrupt installer.

2. marioflag

marioflag History Addict

It seems that i can't install patch I because the file is corrupted.
    I have redownloaded it 3 times, one with download manager and the other 2 times without it, but with no luck....i can't install the patch.
    Is i due to my pc?

3. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Well, they are permanent summons now. They don't have limited duration like most summons, but you can only make 1 per caster. I noticed this in .24, but thought it was intentional so I didn't say anything. Its special ability of taking the place of another unit on its tile just before it dies wouldn't be of much use if it were unsummoned at the end of each turn.

One time when I cheated and gave myself Yvain really early on I circumnavigated the world with a single lifespark, since they are flying units.

4. ChinaBlue

ChinaBlue Xenite

that's what i mean yes and know it's a bts 3.13 bug. If firaxis doesn't correct this anytime soon, would you consider fixing it please?

5. DemonMaster

DemonMaster A.K.A. Fenhorn

2nd that (it surely is corrupt, and smaller than its pre..)

6. Sekerah

Sekerah Chieftain

I'm also getting the corrupted patch error. Tried dling it several times with differnet browsers.

7. Kael

Kael Deity

I reuploaded the patch.

8. mindlar

mindlar Warlord

I took control of Basium and only have a single trade route in each of my cities. I would expect to see multiple routes given that I know both trade and currency.

Attached Files:

9. Opuhara

Opuhara Warlord

hello
    the i patch is much smaller then the previous one

enjoying this amazing mod

10. tharg

tharg Warlord

After building a plantatin on Incense, the incese did not show up in connected city windows. It did not show up when I built a second incense plantation. However after I subsequently built a Silk plantation both incense resourses showed up.

Patch h.

11. zanzibar196

zanzibar196 Chieftain

Just upgraded to patch "I". Playing as: Luchuirp (good dwarves). Just had a few barbarian units walk into my territory and NOT attack. For some odd reason, they are behaving like we have an open borders agreement. Last I checked, I don't have the "barbarian" trait... is this intentional or a bug?

Also I can't attack any barbarian cities as Luchuirp. (Tried holding down <alt> to force war, still doesn't work).

Yes, no random personalities/traits here either... I think it's a bug.

12. [NWO]_Valis

[NWO]_Valis A bad kitty!

This was addresed by patch 'b' but I have started a game with patch 'h' -> Amurieties have peace with barbarian state, I am not playing with random perosnalieties/traits.

13. Augustiner

Augustiner Chieftain

i got this with patch h after i finish a quest to build 8 castles

Attached Files:

14. MagisterCultuum

I just got the bug where a city without Mokka's cauldron gets a free flesh golem when a living unit within is killed. This is the same game as mentioned in the post where I noted that adepts don't need levels to be upgraded, with the same changes, so passive espianage let me see what buildings the city had. It the Kuriotates capital, and home to the altar of the luonnatar (first level). I was attacking him with an HN Duin, and he was getting free golems in this city and no others. If memory serves, the altar was always involved when I found this bug.

I just used worldbuilder to place Mokka's cauldron in another of his cities, and it did not generate any golems. I think you accidentally got these two wonders confused when you wrote the Cauldron's code.

Edit: Ok, maybe it isn't the altar. I just attacked the Kurio's new capital, and the same thing happened. It did not have an altar in it. It did have the Kuriotates palace, an academy, an alchemy lab, carnival, courthouse, elder council, forge, granery, infirmary, inn, library, machinists shops, monument, pagan temple, siege workshop, smokehouse, and temple of the leaves. I'm pretty sure the old capital had all of these too, So I guess it could be any of them, but right now the Kuriotates palace seems to be the prime candidate for the bugs source.

15. Kael

Kael Deity

Ahh.. I think I have it figured out (its the alchemy lab doing it). The soul forge / mokka issue should be fixed in the next patch.

16. ChaoticWanderer

ChaoticWanderer Warlord

seems a freak can get both the light and heavy mutation at the same time not sure if this should be possible seems a bit odd

17. mindlar

mindlar Warlord

Vasalized Charadon and asked for Earth Mana and received the followng python error (patch H):

File "CvDiplomacyInterface", line42, in refresh
    File "CvDiplomacy", line 210, in determineResponses
    File "CvDiplomacy", line 315, in addUserComment
    File "CvDiplomacy", line 394, in getDiplomacyComment
    RuntimeError: Access violation - no RTTI data

Another Basium problem. The city that built the Mercurian Palace also had the Catacomb Libralus. Basium's cities are not getting the free mage's guild but the original civ (Elohim) still appear to receive the free mage's guild in each of their new cities.

Attached Files:

18. MagisterCultuum

Well, that was my third guess. If the last time this was reported wasn't with the Kuriotates too, it might have been my second. I believe that was the only building the new capital had that the other city didn't (because it was in the process of building it). I almost mentioned this, but then I decided to just list all the buildings just in case.

So, this fixes the soul forge issue too, does it?

19. xaliger

xaliger Chieftain

"unyelding order" spell is active even when spellcaster leaves the city. I think, this is bug.

I also noticed unlimited number of skeletons can be cast. Not sure, if that is intended.

Version 0.25i

20. MagisterCultuum

If memory serves, spell buildings that say they only work while the spellcaster is in the city don't actually work that way. They only disappear when you start a new turn without a spellcaster in the city that could cast that spell. Your caster could leave the city to attack someone outside or to give another unit a buff, then return before the turn is over without any problem. Also, If you move another unit with the same ability to the city, they can trade positions.