FfH2 0.25 Bug Thread

25h, savegame attached.

I just completed Purge the Unfaithful the turn before I saved, when I completed it, almost all of my cities went into revolt. To my knowledge I had very little outside religion, and I know that any I had wasn't there nearly as long as my own religion. So seems like a bug to me.

I am pretty sure I attached the quicksave as well. It should be a fair ways earlier in the game, but with the same basic city layout, so can give an idea of what religions were already in place.

Patch H, Hotseat Game: 2 human players, 12 AI players.

Turn 1 was fine, with the two human players having their turns. Every turn afterwards was playable only by player 2, the game never again returned to player 1.

Fireballs don't create smoke in forests anymore. I noticed this in my last game and tested this with the worldbuilder. 50+ fireballs killing 50 warriors in a forest didn't create fire or smoke.

And when I added fire with the worldbuilder, nearby forests catched fire immediately instead of getting smoke first. Was this changed in 0.25?

Second this, I found the same with "Ring of Fire". I was trying to burn down Jungle/Forest, but to no effect. Would have been with patch F.

Second this, I found the same with "Ring of Fire". I was trying to burn down Jungle/Forest, but to no effect. Would have been with patch F.

Using patch f I did successfully start a fire using ring of flame, just very infrequently.

I had a Worker start mutated.

we either 1. need to make mutated workers not posible. I mean whats the use of a worker getting bonuses from stoneskin when they have 0 to begain with.

or 2. make different promotions for workers in case they are mutated

The longshore promotion, which modifies cargo space/movement range by -1/+1 for ships, can be falsely applied to units without cargo space by appliying the expanded hull promotion first. ...

Well, it still cost you the promotion to expand your cargo. So basically it just allowed a new promotion of enhanced movement range.

Oh, well, yes, the way I wrote it you are absolutely right.

Replace "expanded hull" with "skeleton crew". Then the statement is correct. I was half-consciously writing the wrong promotion name, for the icons look so similar. :crazyeye:

".25b 10. Fixed the display of commerce modifiers on buildings."

I'm still not getting the raw output bonus display in tooltip when mousing over buildings yet to build.
applied path h. cleared cache.
Am i the only one having this?

".25b 10. Fixed the display of commerce modifiers on buildings."

I'm still not getting the raw output bonus display in tooltip when mousing over buildings yet to build.
applied path h. cleared cache.
Am i the only one having this?

Your not, I fixed an issue that was keeping them from displaying in the pedia. You are probably noting the that that they arent displayed in the help text on the build menu (its actually a BtS bug).

When you discover a tech, like Fanatism, the computer ask if you wanna change civic into Crusade, which unlocks whith that tech, even if you are not Bannor, and then, when the anarchy is over, it changes back... (Its so whith the religon civics also)

My satyrs were killing hill giants like nothing. At first I thought it was just good luck, but then I eventually captured one. I think they might have been marked as animals by mistake.

Your not, I fixed an issue that was keeping them from displaying in the pedia. You are probably noting the that that they arent displayed in the help text on the build menu (its actually a BtS bug).
Have you applied Bhruic's SDK changes to FfH?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=246057

Here's his instructions on how he did it:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=246070
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=246024
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=246046 (You might not want this one unless you want spiders not to be displaced on a DoW, too.)

Luonnotar can be upgraded even from level 1 warrior. It should be from atleast level 6.

0.25 patch "h" (readme says "g", but its another bug imho)

Edit: bugfixed in patch "i". Sorry.

Patch "i" is linked in the first post. It fixes the following issues:

1. The plot counter will we reset each game (previously the plot counter could roll over between games making plots turn instantly to hell plots).
2. PlotLSystem fixes from Ploep.
3. German Translation from Kontroller and team.
4. Fixed the Goblin Chariot.
5. Fixed minimum level prerq's on upgrades.
6. Fixed an issue that was keeping lairs from spawning monsters.
7. Lifespark can now cast Heal.

Putting this here, though I guess it's fairly cosmetic - it may also just be specced for Shadow. Nobody else's score, power etc. can be viewed on the F9 graph, presumably due to the espionage system not being in place.

Life spark does not start with summoned promotion.
Which might make it a lot more useful, if it were removed once it cast heal.
But they also can't cast heal.

There is no summoned promotion anymore. The current duration mechanism does not work by using promotions. Still, it might be nice for the spell to give them a limited duration (so long as it didn't do the same for its other casters, like high priests)

Top Bottom