1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FfH2 0.25 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kael, Oct 4, 2007.

1. icantcmyeye

icantcmyeye Peace Through Power

not to mention, its also giving me a hidden +4000 gold per turn... and thats with 100% research

2. SidArthur

SidArthur Chieftain

Looks like I've got the bug with the Governor's Manor, too. My city seems to be constantly increasing its production, to absurd levels.

Observe:

3. Kael

Kael Deity

Patch "h" is linked in the first post. It will break save games and resolves the following issues:

1. Units wont gain the mutated promotion after upgrades and conversions.
    2. Disciples will be gifted on religion founding.
    3. Favorite Wonder is now displayed in the pedia.
    4. Permanent traits (the leaders favorite civic for adaptive leaders) wont be lost when selecting a new trait.
    5. Fixed the Governors Manor production issue (caused Calabim cities to get to much production).
    6. Fixed the Tuple error when Armageddon events trigger.
    7. Only true spellcasters will recieve free spellcaster xp.
    8. Added a debug option to block FfH Combat functions (for OOS testing).
    9. Fixed an issue that would cause Entropy mana to reduce your own units heal rate.
    10. Redirected unit info calls to a static definition (for performance).
    11. Barbatmos will no longer spawn if the No Barbarians option is specified.

4. onedreamer

onedreamer Dragon

kay... so we can call it a bug right ?

5. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Emperor

Kael, you asked for a save if we encountered a Soul Forge or Mokka's Cauldron issue, so here it is.

This game is with patch g. Playing as the Kuriotates, standard map, fractal, random sea level and climate. Mokka's Cauldron's been built by the Infernals, who are on my continent. I had a Great Commander born in Naggarond and used him to recruit units. Sacrificing him caused a flesh golem to appear in Naggarond and now all my units in Naggarond can cast Graft Flesh.

This save is from right after I sacrificed the GC to recruit units.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/111360/AutoSave_AD-0536.CivBeyondSwordSave

6. marsupilami

marsupilami Chieftain

V025h

Just a hyper-minor bug/exploit:

The longshore promotion, which modifies cargo space/movement range by -1/+1 for ships, can be falsely applied to units without cargo space by appliying the expanded hull promotion first. That way, a Lanun galley's movement range can be made to increase from 4 to 5 at no cost.

7. xienwolf

xienwolf Deity

8. Alchemistor

Alchemistor Chieftain

On patch 0.25h:

I could not use outer ring of tiles as Kuriotates.
    Could not make spider den after researching Animal Handling (I could make rangers).

My game:

- Custom game, huge inner sea map, marathon speed
    - No settlers, living world, double bonuses

9. Kwaichang

Kwaichang Chieftain

The "harbormaster" quest expires on reaching the industrial era.

10. kioras

kioras Daemon Quellor

In most recent patch, declared nationality spiders do not produce baby spiders

11. Moonshade

Moonshade Chieftain

Actually I was playing with the most recent patch and I did get baby spiders just not that frequently. Also one other thing I noticed is that with the great commander you could build the special building without the having all of the techs to do so just wondering is that was intended.

12. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

In my current game, I found that adepts did not need to reach a certain level to be upgraded to conjurers/mages anymore (I haven't gotten the techs yet to know if this is true for other units). They still said they needed to be level 4+ to upgrade, but I had no trouble upgrading them while still level 1.

This is with patch H, but I had made some minor changes in xml before starting the game. I guess I could have messed this up myself, but I they don't seem related. The changes were:
    Spoiler :

made Svartalfar, Sidar, and Illian civs playable

gave Faeryl Arcane/Raiders (since she had no traits, and these seemed most appropriate), and gave Morgoth Industrious/Phi/Arcane. (he only had industrious before, and I was playing as him at higher than my normal difficulty so I though he could use a boost)

Made passive espionage missions possible by replacing the espionage missions file with the normal BtS one and making a few buildings and wonders grant espionage points.

made a couple units (like drowns) never go obsolete, and let pyre zombies upgrade to eidolons.

made Forests preserves buildable, requiring the Hidden Paths tech, and gave the ability to build it to each worker/slave. I also gave it bonus +1 food/gold/production with Guardian of Nature civic.

Made the Consumption civic allow hurrying with gold and gave it happiness boni for a few buildings and the bazaar of mammon, but also penalties for a couple buildings and temple of temperance. Switched -1 health "bonus" to -3

Increased the max free xp, max vs. animal xp, and max vs. barbarian xp significantly

Also I had cheated in world builder a little, but only to replace the HN Kithra Kyriel and Baron Duin Halfmourn that my neighbor Cardith randomly attacked and destroyed (ok, maybe it wasn't that random. They had taken 3 of his cities, and were poised to take a fourth. The Baron had died just before I could confirm my suspicion that lycanthropy can now spread with HN units)

13. Kael

Kael Deity

It wasnt you, it was a change I made. I'll fix it in the next patch.

14. Nikis-Knight

Nikis-Knight Deity

Changing away from crusade civic causes a neat warning, but I have to click okay 15 times to get it to go away.

Yeah, that is.

15. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

Did you also change the chance that enraged will turn a unit barbarian from 20% to 1%? I agree 20% seemed way to high (especially if you build a lot of asylums or an army of mostly werewolves), but 1% seems kinda low. I only noticed this when my HN baron gave me some non-HN ravenous were wolves while still not at war with Cardith. Also, I think one ravenous werewolf upgraded to a blooded one without combat.

16. cabert

cabert Big mouth

2 bugs playing 0.25e (sorry it's not the current version anymore, but I cannot play THAT fast!)

- acheron the red dragon really does cause fear! No one dares attacking him! I tried 20 times, and 20 times in a row all units retreated, including non living units (catapults). The non living unit couldn't get the courage promotion which i think is normal, so I guess they should not be affected by fear + I don't think it is normal that fear causes 100% retreat.
    - catapults retreating after a fight lose no movement points

17. Mithrus

Mithrus Warlord

I had my catapult feared in 25h, so its still a bug. AFAIK, Not Alive units should not be fearable.

18. onedreamer

onedreamer Dragon

patch H, all warriors can get up to 50% fortification bonus without any promotion, is this intended ?

19. [NWO]_Valis

[NWO]_Valis A bad kitty!

patch e: adepts do not recive their free promotion after they are build but only after you build your first node [then all mana that you had is available]

20. Draconian

Draconian Templar of Doom

Fireballs don't create smoke in forests anymore. I noticed this in my last game and tested this with the worldbuilder. 50+ fireballs killing 50 warriors in a forest didn't create fire or smoke.

And when I added fire with the worldbuilder, nearby forests catched fire immediately instead of getting smoke first. Was this changed in 0.25?