FfH2 Bug Thread

Starting from this save and asking Einon Logos to gift me his map always causes the game to crash.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-0148.CivBeyondSwordSave
    252.9 KB · Views: 54
Rather cosmetic:
You have to cut/remove jungle on marsh first to get the option to build a cottage/workshop on that tile.

Upon mousing over Decius's little warstack I got a box of erroneous information:

Attachments

• DeciusMouseoverError.JPG
    DeciusMouseoverError.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 134
The Illians don't seem to get Great Generals for combat experience - when I played them I was attacking all the other civs and didnt get one GG

Regarding my post at the top of the page; I posted a copy of the logs as per someone's suggestion that it may help narrow down the problem that seems to be affecting some people.

I got this when loading:
P/U(a square box) VIBLE.LAND in info class was incorrect Current file is XML\units/Civ4SpellInfo.xml

809(square box) OTION_MUTAED then same as above of incorrect words

T(square box)U(square box)L, then same words incorrect and another one for some settler_promotion , i didnt write that one dow, but before that is showed up like this:

0W7(square box) sible_land, then words, ( in dont know how to do a square box here, so i just wrote it out?

what is this??

I am getting this - GFC Error: failed to initialize the primary control theme

Wtf? Please help a fellow Ohioan ;)

the first post in this thread is a good read ;)

System Issues:
1. "GFC error: failed to initialaize the primary control theme" error loading the mod. You will recieve this error if FfH isn't installed in the correct location (under Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods). If you don't have Civ4 installed to that location just make sure the FfH is installed in the same directory as Final Frontier, Age of Ice and the other mods that came with BtS. Also make sure you have installed the full mod and not just the patch.

the first post in this thread is a good read ;)

Well thank you kind sir! Why read so much threaded posts when there are extraordinary men like yourself who is willing to help a poor soul like me.:D

Well that didn't help. I just looked into where it is suppose to be, and yes, it is in the BTS\Mods alongside the other mods mentioned (Final Frontier, Age of Ice, and the others).

And I already have the patch installed.

I did. I'll try the patch f again to see if it will work.

Well i did all that I was instructed to do. And no chance of the mod working at all. I give up.

Top Bottom