FfH2 Bug Thread

The AI is developing land within its cultural borders, but outside what it can utilize, even ignoring land it can. In the case of resources(copper, etc), this makes sense, but i am currently watching the malakim build farms outside the radius of any city solely for the sake of building farms(by that i mean its not a farm to carry irragation inward where they may need it.) while the land inside the city doesn't even have roads, much less any meaningful improvement.

For the record, its way, way too early for city of 1000 slums, and its not the kuriotes(i know i spelled that wrong) but others, the malakim, the grigori, etc.

Spelling. Didn't know if I was suppose to post this in another thread. Not the biggest issue in the world, but anyway.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG
    376.9 KB · Views: 162
In my latest game Basium switched religion very often between the religion its team-mate has (Order in this case) and the religion of a neigbour (ROK).

In my latest game Basium switched religion very often between the religion its team-mate has (Order in this case) and the religion of a neigbour (ROK).

Yeah, I had this too. Some civs would immediately switch to their "flavor religion" and stick with it (Malakim founded both Runes and Empy, immediately switched to Empy; Sheiam were Runes and researched Veil, immediately switched; Svartalfar founded Leaves but switched to Esus as soon as one of their cities had it), but others were constantly switching throughout the game. Hippus were switching between OO and Leaves the entire game, Perpantach was constantly switching between OO (which he founded) and Leaves, and Luchirp were going between Runes and OO at every available opportunity.

Please confirm that you're using patch m. That was a known issue in patch l.

Thank you.

Patch M. Clan of Embers. None of my magic users can cast. The mana is there and the spells are learned but none the units with learned spells have anything visible when it comes time to cast.

Patch M. Clan of Embers. None of my magic users can cast. The mana is there and the spells are learned but none the units with learned spells have anything visible when it comes time to cast.

amurites have cast their worldspell. The most common cause.

Think I found a glitch. Two world spells (no production + no spells) hit at the same time, and I ended up without any gold either, provoking an instant strike among my units! That's got to be wrong. See attached. Latest patch.

Attachments

• Ambreville AD-0267.CivBeyondSwordSave
    236.5 KB · Views: 50
I have been getting some odd errors with mapscripts designed for FfH2 -- as far as I can tell, the errors happen because the pPlot.isMoveDisabledHuman() and pPlot.isMoveDisabledAI() designations do not get automatically wiped clean when you use the "regenerate" option on a newly generated map. I sometimes end up with maps that have weird chunks of territory into which no unit may enter -- for no apparent reason.

The same thing may be occurring with the portal exit designations.

Are these SDK values incorporated into the WB so that regenerating mapscripts automatically wipes the slate clean?

Mirror of heaven doesn't provide sun mana if it is found on flood plains, nor later when flood plains turned to hell terrain (Patch L, FFH 2).

-Colin

PATCH M

Now Luisharp (spell.) switched from ROK (a religion he started) to OO (unknown origin, not his anyway) very, very often, as often he is allowed to I guess. This is (I'm guessing) very destructive for the AI and does not help making the AI better.

If two barbarians attack, the game doesn't zoom in on attack two. I am not even sure that game zoom in on any attacks beyond the first or regardless of attacker for that matter either.

Patch M, Decius switching between ROK and OO, albeit much less often than Eionian did in patch L. Its still enough to hurt him considerably.

On the plus side none of the other AI's in that game are doing it.

I'm loving the improvements, this patch is awesome. The tech trading is working very nice.

I have to draw attention to the issue again: many leaders are missing tags. Sabathiel, for example, has the following tags missing:

<iSameReligionAttitudeDivisor>
<iSameReligionAttitudeChangeLimit>
<iDifferentReligionAttitudeChange>
<iDifferentReligionAttitudeDivisor>
<iDifferentReligionAttitudeChangeLimit>
<iBonusTradeAttitudeDivisor>
<iBonusTradeAttitudeChangeLimit>
<iOpenBordersAttitudeDivisor>
<iOpenBordersAttitudeChangeLimit>
<iDefensivePactAttitudeDivisor>
<iDefensivePactAttitudeChangeLimit>
<iShareWarAttitudeChange>
<iShareWarAttitudeDivisor>
<iShareWarAttitudeChangeLimit>
<iFavoriteCivicAttitudeChange>
<iFavoriteCivicAttitudeDivisor>
<iFavoriteCivicAttitudeChangeLimit>

And he's not the only one.

0.41, Patch L:

Why is Decius able to research Hidden Paths? He follows Empyrion quite a while, and he is not in a team with anybody.

Dain the Caswallawn's favorite wonder is the Pagan Temple (the generic religious building available at Mysticism), rather than an actual wonder.

Top Bottom