• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FFH2 Multiplayer Games - Invitation and Information

I have to admit that I didn`t read all the 65 pages, but how fast must your internet-connection be to join the games?

I have broad-band, but chose the cheapest speed, which is not very fast...

lostkitten13 said:
I guess that means I'm clan of embers then...

Being "uncool" by the age of 13 is actually a positive thing. The "cool" girls at your age will most probably live in the same city 15 years from now, and (if they`re lucky) have a job as a cashier at wall-mart and be beaten up by their "cool" boyfriend (who was "cool" at the age of thirteen, but is still a less developed person and works at the laundry next door) So be proud of the fact that you`re not cool. That means that it is hope for you and that you will probably be a successful and charming lady in a few years. And I bet that by the time you`re approx. 20, you`ll be one of the most popular gals in your area.

*Hug from the tundra*

Sureshot said:
well theres no real requirement for such, but if you have trouble staying connected you might have trouble in larger games or with people farther away, so just test it out and see what works

Thanks, SS. I have approx 20 Kbit/second as an average rate. I`m considering to upgrade it, but if it`s sufficient it would be fun to try MP on the internet and not only through LAN as I usually play.

So if you could change your first post from 5 am "sweden" time to "5 am Norway time" (or CET as a compromise) I`m in one day. And of course as Charadon of the Doviello ;)

(Hey, I live in Oslo (urslo) so I have to prove that the barbarians from the county of tundra are superior:D At least we (Leiv Eiriksson) discovered america 500 years before Christoph Colon (Christopher Columbus))

lorgen said:
Being "uncool" by the age of 13 is actually a positive thing. The "cool" girls at your age will most probably live in the same city 15 years from now, and (if they`re lucky) have a job as a cashier at wall-mart and be beaten up by their "cool" boyfriend (who was "cool" at the age of thirteen, but is still a less developed person and works at the laundry next door) So be proud of the fact that you`re not cool. That means that it is hope for you and that you will probably be a successful and charming lady in a few years. And I bet that by the time you`re approx. 20, you`ll be one of the most popular gals in your area.

*Hug from the tundra*

There is no such thing as "cool" really, find a group of friends that think like you, talk like you and aren't like the others and you'll consider eachother cool...

Deathling said:
There is no such thing as "cool" really, find a group of friends that think like you, talk like you and aren't like the others and you'll consider eachother cool...

Actually just another version of my argument... But in the teens, very often some people at school are considered "cool". And, these people are most probably the "no-brainers" with a lot of feelings that causes complexes because they are actually aware that they are not what most people will call "bright". To handle the situation, some of them teases their betters and by trying to degrade people they often become popular. The most effective way to handle this, is to ignore the people who try to degrade you a few years, and when you in your late 20ies drive your Porsche into the Exxon Station in your home-town and the people who have tried to degrade you have to fill up your gas-tank, then it`s time to laugh and understand that it is an advantage to be "uncool" during high-school. ;)

****, I just re-read my arguments. Sounds like I`m in my mid-50`ies..... Even my mother has more juvenlie arguments than this....

(Lorgen is scared :cry: Hey I`m just 28.... It`s still 2 years until I`m in the thirties.)

lorgen said:

*Hug from the tundra*

aww...thanks! I think I'll be proud of being "uncool" from now on! :D ;)

Does anyone play this game online? Looking for active FFH players, preferably in europe so time zone differences dont get too big. We are from Finland, GMT+2.

I only know 2 other players interested playing it online and would like to get bigger human games. We have been playing marathon speed a while now, epic/normal could do if there is few more players.

I've join the hamachi's network, ready to try my first FFH multiplayer experience.

I'm a proud member of the great GMT+1 timezone (the best one ever from Stockholm to Windhoek), and I would love to play any civ among the most develloped ones (Calabim, Lannun, kuriotates, Luichirp,...)

hope to see you soon and hope it will works without any problem

cheers

Whoops, got absorbed in a Malakim game. Awesome start, founded on wheat next to some floodplains, with gold for my second city. Fun fun. Anyway, still up for one? Sign on to Hamachi if so.

Top Bottom