• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FFH2 Multiplayer Games - Invitation and Information

The further purpose of a nice and shiny IRC chat where some friendly discussions happen might be to attract more people and get them into multiplayer :)
But if the group is small enough to make it happen over hamachi I guess I'll have to join that network :p

Yeah, my winter break just started, so I'll be available for multiplayer off and on. I'm not sure how to clean FfH Annex, as just about everyone is inactive at this point. Hm... we really need to get some games started over the next couple of weeks. Any takers?

i can play next week maybe.. that when my break starts and ill re-download hamachi soon... btw, are you guys using patch i?

I might be interested in playing soon.

a game startin soon if anyones up for it

Sounds fun. Just got to figure out how this works. I`ve started hamachi. Now what? Start FFH and connect to what?

Now? I'm willing, just need to download EVERYTHING.

Not difficult at all, D`ling. Even easier than NOTW ;) Just follow the guidelines in the thread (Chandrasekhar has it in his profile) and then ask as many stupid questions as yo`d like to....

EDIT: At least, that was what i did....

Edit 2: :bowdown: :bowdown:To Sureshot :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thank you

Top Bottom