Final Fixes Reborn

rev 197. just updated on svn, now i have no visible menu on screen and i get the option to build things the civ should not get. then the game freezes when going to turn 2.

i can't check right now, i'll take a look as soon as i'm home. i'm certain 196 was working for me, so please check (you can right click on the folder and choose SVN/Update to) if that's the case for you.

I'm not getting any intro options in my diplomacy screen with 198.

I can hit escape to back out of diplomacy, but that's it.

you mean you don't see the diplomatic intro text the first time you meet with a leader ? if not, can you explain with more details ? Can you also tell me if it's an issue with specific leaders ? (i've juste checked, it seems to work for me)

Not the first time, but the first thing they say when you go to meet with them each time.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 119
Playing Ljosafar, I have researched hunting and mysticism.
I think I should be able to research way of the forest, right?
Why is this tech red and I cannot pick it for research?

(playing the revison 199 from svn)

thanks black imperator: I did not know that it is the measure to reset hidden option to use play now. I ll try that.

Edit: Yes, the play now did the job! Thanks again!

Well I think I found out why my turns where taking longer then usual when playing the SNV version compared to the normal one. I do have another issue now, nothing game breaking from what I can tell, but I seem to get a pop up every few turns that says...

Save Error
Failed to Compress game data

Other then that even thing seems to be working fine.

edit: Ok after trying another game, the error seems to have went away.

I got the game crashing (either hanging and requiring task manager kill, or CTD) a lot in a certain game state. The crash is probably due to the income getting to an absurd negative number in the millions. Do you need a save game for reproducing the problem?

(playing the revison 199 from svn)

This attachment shows the income display issue.
The save game is also very much prone to crashes.

Attachments

• Ashes of Erebus Turn_0074.CivBeyondSwordSave
    373.1 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom