Final National and World Wonders

I believe it's the Burj Al-Dubai (might be confused), but anyway. All of these are great! :goodjob:

Yeah, I always tend to mix up the two... anyways, thanks dude!

Should China be the only one to start with Maglev Train Rails? Searching around, it looks like the only one in existence is in Shanghai.

Nice Joe, I was thinking of add the Burj, but didn't get around to it. The wonders you mention (under construction) should have enormous build times, to represent the manpower and years they take to make.
A few more ideas (both existing, proposed and eventual0:

N - Airport Expansion (+1 Great Engineer)
Requires Airport
+ 25% Gold
+ 4 trade routes
- 2 Popularity in the city

W - Channel Tunnel (+1 Great Engineer)
Requires Public Transportation
+ 2 Free Engineers
+ 4 Trade Routes in this city
(Should be built by Paris and London, I imagine that is possible)

For the Burj Al-Arab there's graphics.

Scratch that... NikNaks, you confused me lol! What I really meant was the Burj Dubai, the Burj Al-Dubai is a hotel completed within Dubai, what I really meant was the Burj Dubai, the one under construction... sorry for the confusion.

Should China be the only one to start with Maglev Train Rails? Searching around, it looks like the only one in existence is in Shanghai.

I think Japan also has one... here check out his link

Thanks guys, all of those will go in. I'll post my first attempts at creating custom ones tonight or tomorrow (Maglev trains and Universal health care). I can't do the 3d art though, so these will have placeholders for now. But the buttons look pretty good so far IMO.

Swoit! That's a keeper. Even if we add the Burj Dubai as well.

Actually upon looking it up, its called the Burj Al Arab, it is the tallest building in the world exclusively used as a hotel. The other one (the lumbering giant) is still called the Burj Dubai. We can still do both, just a heads up on info :goodjob:

Maglev Trains will have to be a technology instead of a national wonder. I can't figure out how to increase movement on railroads with a building.

Should we rename the Heroic Epic or leave it as is?

...and should we make the Hubble Space Telescope a world wonder that starts in either the USA or EU... or a national wonder?

I think the Heroic Epic needs to be renamed, it brings forth images of warriors in Sparta cheering at it..

I have a lot of name ideas, but decide which ones you all like (if any, they're strikingly unoriginal):
- War Beacon
- War Memorial
- War Column (Nelson's Column)
- Ministry of War

Yeah I was thinking about making it more like a modern war memorial. Ministry of war is the ministry of defense, or pentagon, whatever we decide to call that one.

should I use the Washington monument artwork for this one? Or can you think of/find a better one to use?

I can't make original 3d art. I am looking for existing ones.

I'm going to have Trafalgar Square as a world wonder.

Top Bottom