Finnish Civilization Mod

I just finished up this mod and I really like the Finn addition; I did play the Scandinavians though (I'll get to the Finns next), I wanted to see how the Finns did with the AI. For some reason, like others in this thread, I found that the Finns were the toughest--they were pretty aggressive and even were the first to attack me on Regent (I had Scandi, Germany, Russia, Finns on a tiny map, normal aggression level). All in all, I think you did a great job Drift!

:king:

BTW, how does this mod react with C3C 1.22? I mean the radio been taken off and the other differences...

And would all players of a Succession Game need 1.22, or could this be played with some people using 1.15?

@Ankka

It would probably require an update, but it should be playable. Radio will still be there.

I've got my hands full with Master of Myrror though. If some capable modder wishes to update this mod for 1.22, I have no objections to it. :)

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Lots of European players on this website I noticed, specifically, lots of Finnish players. Is this game a top seller in Finland Drift?

Don't know if it is a bestseller, but we Finns tend to stand out when it comes to internet presence and quality games! :)

hmm... can you do a finnish mod to civ3 "vanilla" 1.29 too? this is very great, but I can't play it, no expansion I got. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Sorry, but no. I'm busy with my main modding project, Master of Myrror. This Finnish civ was just a quick side project. Also, vanilla civ3 is bad for modding as it doesn't support scenarios properly.

I can honestly recommend getting Conquests add-on. It costs ~20 euros so it's not that expensive. It makes the main game considerably better and most importantly, allows you to play all the top mods.

hmm.... I'm in an economic depression right now :p
and I don't think I can buy it before it has come Civ 4...
Can some1 of you other guys convert it to Civ3 1.29?
Suomi!!!!

Drift's right, C3C is great. But if you can't you can't; it might be a good idea to make it compatible with vanilla just to get more people playing the Finns, learning about Finnish civ, etc. though :king: But C3C is just so darn tastee as a game...

Top Bottom