Firaxis and Civ 6 at Pax West on Saturday 3rd of September

What is the exclusive reveal is not related to Civ 6 but generally to the Civ series, like Civilization: The collectible card game :D

No.. its Civ GO

The last thing i need in my life is Shaka appearing out of nowhere near myh ouse. :rolleyes:

Well.. maybe Shaka and Atilla.... I'd be okay with that ;)

Ugh. And the gyms are all located at Wonders. Nobody has time to go to Stonehenge to level up Boudicca.

I hope they tell us more about unstacking cities and leader agendas. :mischief:

....I overdid it, didn't I?

I'm starting to think Firaxicon is a better venue for a Greece reveal.

Thanks for the heads up. :)
I won't be able to watch live but hopefully they'll have something up afterwards.
Looking forward to the newest revelation. :)

Crap... it is at 3:30 (I assume local time to the event). That means that it will be 6:30 Eastern Time. I won't be able to watch live. Is there a way for me to DVR it from my computer???

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

:mischief:

Crap... it is at 3:30 (I assume local time to the event). That means that it will be 6:30 Eastern Time. I won't be able to watch live. Is there a way for me to DVR it from my computer???

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

:mischief:

Relax, there will be no stream.

My guess is that they have not planned to reveal anything but whenever Ed does a live presentation there is a change for exclusive reveal.

I hope they tell us more about unstacking cities and leader agendas. :mischief:

....I overdid it, didn't I?

Yes so what we did in civ six which is really cool is unstacking thr cities. Its really cool. Before you would just cram every wonder and building in the city center and it was cool but we thought we can make it cooler. Its really cool because for example the encampment lets you train units there which i love its so cool. Etc etc :goodjob:

I think rome reveal would fit nicely, pax romana :king:

Pax Mongolica would be even better. :)

Sadly, we'll have to wait for that.

Yes so what we did in civ six which is really cool is unstacking thr cities. Its really cool. Before you would just cram every wonder and building in the city center and it was cool but we thought we can make it cooler. Its really cool because for example the encampment lets you train units there which i love its so cool. Etc etc :goodjob:
I actually love this, it sounds so great. It reminds me of how Civ 5 (short for Sid Meier's Civilization 5) "unstacked" the "units" in Civ 5. Active research. This is my favorite feature because it sounds so great. Agendas.

Top Bottom