Firaxis and Civ 6 at Pax West on Saturday 3rd of September

Is it streamed on Twitch? And is the time posted in Pacific Daylight Time?

Saw over on reddit that the China source said that there would be a new civ announced. Could be more than that as well, of course.

If this is true, we'll probably find out in about half an hour which is 10:00am PDT. At least that what they did with the Germany release at Gamescom: 10:00am local time.

So the panel is from 3:30 - 4:30 PDT (6:30 - 7:30 EDT). The China source says the civ video will be at 5:30 PDT (8:30 EDT). Makes sense... give everyone at PAX a first look at the video then upload it to YouTube to show off to the rest of the community.

I hope this Pax West video shows more than what we've seen already, rather than just another Let's Play showing the same systems but on a different map. (note the word "hope" I didn't say demand.)

3 more days until the 6th of September, then we're literally only a month and a half away from the release of Civ VI!

So the panel is from 3:30 - 4:30 PDT (6:30 - 7:30 EDT). The China source says the civ video will be at 5:30 PDT (8:30 EDT). Makes sense... give everyone at PAX a first look at the video then upload it to YouTube to show off to the rest of the community.

Friaxis has been notoriously bad at getting videos from PAX up in a timely manner. So I will still be taking that timeline with a grain of salt.

Last year when XCOM 2 was presented in convention, it took almost a month before they uploaded it to YouTube :mad: Let's hope that Firaxis will do it faster this time.

Friaxis has been notoriously bad at getting videos from PAX up in a timely manner. So I will still be taking that timeline with a grain of salt.

To clarify I was talking about the First Look video if they have one. They could already have it lined up on YouTube and just turn it public at a set time (as they have done with every other First Look video so far). I doubt we will see the panel video for a few days.

I don't really see what the concern is for when they upload the panel vid - news outlets who are at the panel will share what the reveal is, so we'll find out anyways, and while it'll be nice to see the panel for other tidbits I doubt there'll be much to be in a huge rush for.

It should be starting in a few minutes.

Five minutes. It's currently 1525 (3:25) here on the West Coast.

Edit: Interesting note... Sid Meier's Civilization YouTube channel... Last upload was the Petra wonder video two (2) days ago but YouTube has their most recent activity as one (1) day ago. So it is possible they already have the video uploaded and ready to go whenever they want to release it.

Top Bottom