Fire, Fusion, and Steel

The Obasans announce their preference for the swift election of a just and suitable emperox. In the absence of a clear leading candidate, the Obasans will nominate Milayo Obasan to serve as a matter of galactic benefit, however we are prepared to put our vote behind another candidate should they curry popular favour.

The Obasans issue a Military Buildup to prepare for the civil war.

HOUSE OSTREEAR
+1 Treasure
+1 Culture

HOUSE PERALTA
Succeeds in their attack against the Rebellion! -1 Might for the Rebellion

HOUSE DANGMU
+1 Treasure Boost
+1 Might Boost

HOUSE VON MARS
+1 Influence Boost
+1 Might Boost

HOUSE OBASAN
+1 Might Boost

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM. While Peralta has lashed out at the Rebellion, other Houses are playing it safe in engaging in military build-ups. Notably, Ostreear engaged in sustained economic and cultural development while other houses engaged in short-term build-ups and development. Two houses have proposed candidates for the Imperial Throne: Windsor and Obasan, but neither has engaged in the backroom (Influence + Treasure) actions needed to secure their positions on the throne. Meanwhile, rumors are mounting that the Rebellion is planning a tit for tat in response to Peralta's forceful lashing and the Imperium's weakness at this time.

improve culture.
Continue to build up the treasury.

Last edited:
The Obasans continue a Military Buildup.

We also commit to "backroom actions" (Influence + Treasure) in pursuit of convincing the citizens of Holy Terra that Milayo should be emperox.

House Windsor commits to a
1. Military buildup
2. Build Treasury
3. Backroom actions to build support for Victoria to take the imperial throne
4. Military action to annex territory from the rebels

Osiris II, the Resilient demands the following:

1. Military Buildup (vs. Current Military)
  2. Developing Territory (vs. Current Territory)
  3. A rebirth in military.
  4. Our support of the Peraltas as they are the only house that seems to be fighting (and winning) against the rebels.

House Name: Regis
Head of Household Name: Lord Admiral Nef Regis (Might)
Head of Household Trait: Reckless Invader. The Lord Admiral believes in a total offensive doctrine at the expense of defensive capabilities, adding a +4 modifier to the 1d10 when performing standard attacks, but suffers a -4 to standard defense actions.

Might: 5
Treasure: 4
Influence: 3
Territory: 4
Sovereignty: 4

Regis Naval Superiority: (Might) Regis can perform 2 Attack and Defend actions before receiving quality penalties to Might and Treasure.
Orbital Bombardment: (Might) When performing a successful annexation action, the opponent temporarily loses an additional 1 Territory.
Our Colonies across the Stars: (Might) Receives a +2 to Military build-up actions

House History: House Regis is a relatively new player to the imperial nobility, having earned their way into the upper-echelons of society through their expert voidfaring and the might of their growing armada. The leader of their household, Nef Regis, is a career officer at heart and a stout loyalist to the empire - having vowed to spend his life and the might of his house to eradicating all enemies of the throne.

Last edited:
We stand by your side, Peralta! Crush the rebel scum! [Annexation attack against the Rebellion]

OOC

Did I get temporary or permanent when it's "boost"? I intended for permanent, but if I didn't get that, it's fine, I'll just be clearer in the future. :)

OOC

Did I get temporary or permanent when it's "boost"? I intended for permanent, but if I didn't get that, it's fine, I'll just be clearer in the future. :)

A boost is temporary. In the future, if a check beats the difficulty its permanent. For now, it was "you have to state which beforehand" situation which only NC picked up on I think.

Orders locked for like, an hour.

HOUSE PERALTA'S WAR AGAINST THE REBELLION. House Peralta scored an impressive victory over the Rebellion, increasing its territory by 2 at the expense of the wily Rebels who managed to trap a large Peralta military unit in a megacity on the rim before detonating antimatter bombs after having already withdrawn Rebel forces. A similar antimatter attack, however, failed, and the perpetrators were swiftly executed by local authorities. [-1 Might for Peralta, +2 Territory for Peralta, -2 Territory for the Rebellion, -1 Influence for the Rebellion]

HOUSE OF DANGMU IMPROVES CULTURE, STRUGGLES FINANCIALLY. House of Dangmu managed to improve its Sovereignty but its attempt to build its treasury reached a snag. The territory of the House is exhausted by the programs of treasury building and cultural renovation. The house's influence, meaning its ability to leverage banks and favors, is running dry off its previous program of building its treasury and recruiting mercenaries. [+1 Sovereignty]

HOUSE OBASAN CONTINUES BUILDUP OF POLITICAL, MILITARY STRENGTH. While Peralta wages its surprisingly easy war against the Rebellion, the Obasans have commited to a course of gradual military build-up and backroom politicking to get their preferred candidate, Milayo, onto the throne. [+1 Might]

@J.K. Stockholme: Lets revamp Fortunate Firms because its so situational at the moment.

HOUSE WINDSOR AWAKENS. House Windsor, the sleeping giant, stirs from sleep to throw their weight behind Victoria for Empress of the Galactic Empire. While polite in backrooms, this politeness is matched by a rapid military build-up and growing warchest and a truly devastating strike against the Rebellion. [+2 Might, +1 Treasure, +2 Territory. -3 Territory for the Rebellion]

HOUSE ASENNU DEVELOPS FORCES. House Asennu is yet another house engaged in rapid military build-up, but this one is coupled with a House-wide cultural renaissance (Rebirth) and the temporarily heavy extraction of Territory. [+2 Might]

@Zappericus: I did not process your order today because it seems iffy to allow a fresh sign-up to go and hit something twenty minutes afterwards. Repost your order after this update. Also, I reworded the RNS aspect to convey exactly how it works mechanically.

Emperox Election Tally

Milayo: III
Victoria: I

Launch A raid attack against the Rebellion.

Last edited:
We stand by your side, Peralta! Crush the rebel scum!

once more

[Annexation attack against Holy Terra]
[Raid attack against the Rebellion]
[Military Buildup]
*[Insert_British_Empire_meme]

Last edited:
Launch Raid against the Rebellion's treasury
Launch Symbolic attack against the Rebellion
Improve culture

Last edited:
Clarification: Negative quality doesn't penalize you. However, if you have 0 in the two qualities you're trying to roll, you cannot perform the action.

Develop territory:

Orissa Prime is one of the planets at the edge of the Empire, and the Rajiputs,as a reward for their role in the negotiations between the planet governor and the sector bank, and other private entities to secure investment for the colony, have been granted mineral rich territory on the planet. With a growing labor pool, and valuable minerals, this territory could certainly strengthen the House, granting it a stronghold to escape too if it's core investments fall, and provide profitable in of itself, and act as bargaining chip in other deals of influence.

Build the treasury:
In order to generate revenue, the Rajiputs have decide to invest in a shipping business

Top Bottom