Firery Main Menu Graphic

you know, second revolution runs really nicely on my system, and i thought i had a crapper. its just like playing a large map in the modern area really, and im sure people have done that. let me tell you after the first 2 turns it speeds up nicely, but you have to wait the minutes for the AI to ruin the pretty arangements of the units i made

well, I can't get past the first turn.

BTW, waht kind of system do you have, so I can compare.

i am new here:confused:, i've read the post hwere u can change the name of the opening menu, i did that: OpeningMenu.mp3, but i still get the Baba Yetu,:cry: how do i fix that so i can listen to my new song:sad:.

You need to be more specific. Is this the menu change for BTS/Warlords/Core Civ and other information.

EDIT: Wow, this is an old thread. Not to be mean or offensive at all, but posting in old threads (called thread necromancy) is somewhat bad ettiquet.

I fell for it Garret... but I'll put the proper image here now...

Hey, how do i uninstall this. Say i didn't like it and i wanted it back to the original background. How would i uninstall this, without having to uninstall the game?

Bravo for the picture. Sounds really nice :)

okee dokee ... I tried by myself to change an intro screen for a mod I'm writing.

I'm half successfull and half unsucessful :crazyeye:

My intro screen is ok and the rendering ( in .dds 5 ) is quite as I wished. But ... I still need the .nif file ( CIV4MainMenuBG.nif ) from Warlords ( 2.0.8 ) otherwise, no way to get the picture.

here it is :

It is not obvious because of the size of the picture but I still have some elements of the warlords .nif file such as the spares, the fire, the brightmoon, the grass, etc ...

I tried to import it in Blender ( both on Mac and PC via Parallels ) but maybe because the file is quite big, I can't. I mean after a while, Blender is stopping :( ( if i try with some other smaller .nif file, it's OK )

So I try to use some CIV4MainMenuBG.nif files I found around from guys who already changed their intro screen. But then, my game is quitting :(

Still need a clue ! thanks :)

Top Bottom