First patch priorities

Priority to fix is:

• Diplomatic victory is to easy

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Global warming not important

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Global warning cant be stopped (World congress resolutions, justified wars against polluters etc)

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Disasters are not important

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Add earthquakes and tsunamis

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • AI (of course)

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Grievances are not important

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • GS Civs overpowered

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Other (write in comments)

Votes: 20 27.4%

• Total voters

Pistol90

Prince
Lets us vote what would be priorities for first patch after GS. If we would have enough votes it would be good hint toward developers whats problem with game right now.

I am not including fixing bugs, or major changes which would come with expansions. But some changes could be expected (like we had joint wars or religion impact loyalty added in patches before)

ROADS. Yeah, I don't know why they touched the code there, the previous road system was perfect. Now we have two issues:

- They look horrible, road spaghetti is back!
- You don't know what's connected, especially railroads on district/renewable energy plants.

Also, they need global warming not to escalate that fast (especially regarding coastal flooding), but have a bigger impact when it does on the disasters side.

I chose:
  1. Global warning cant be stopped (World congress resolutions, justified wars against polluters etc)
  2. Add earthquakes and tsunamis
Edit: I know I am in the minority here, but AI is fine for me

Sorry but there is seriously not enough options in the poll

Of my head
- Way to fast tech progress vs production capability across the entire game
- Georgia trash :D (not sure about Norway and Canada but personally I'd say them too)
- Static late game
- Looting nerf
- What specific AI upgrades? Ability to take cities? Use aircraft?

The poll should be remade using twice or thrice as many options taken from most popular picks of that discussion thread

Voted for the 2 that I expect will be the most dominant - climate change has little or no impact on the game, AI sucks (though you can say that about version of civ!)
Agree with a couple of others that there are probably some missing options in the poll - pillaging being the most obvious.
Of course that's always the case unless you canvas the options before creating the poll, and then try creating a 1000-option poll with everyone's pet peev ;)

Sorry but there is seriously not enough options in the poll

Of my head
- Way to fast tech progress vs production capability across the entire game
- Georgia trash :D (not sure about Norway and Canada but personally I'd say them too)
- Static late game
- Looting nerf
- What specific AI upgrades? Ability to take cities? Use aircraft?

The poll should be remade using twice or thrice as many options taken from most popular picks of that discussion thread

Those are problems from Civ6 begining , and I seriously doubt they can fix those with patch.

This is just ideas for first patch which would come in month or two, simple things which can be easely fixed

That the game trading is broken. I have already created a thread about this. Strategic resources are never scarce. Also you can get infinite gold with favour trading.

Spoiler :

20190228193119_1.jpg

20190228193211_1.jpg

Save for this the AI,lack of global warming and meek disasters.

1. Diplo victory is too HARD (well, more like the others are too easy)
2. Buff some bad civs (canada, georgia, maybe phoenecia)
3. Let trade routes and spy missions auto-renew

I play as King or Emperor, so it might be different at higher levels. However, at those difficulties, you just need to make sure you win every Disaster Relief emergencies by flooding the target with money and you're going to get 10 diplomatic victories votes. In 7 games so far, I won diplomatic 6 times. I sometimes actually purposely lost so I could play a bit further.

Other. To me it's a lot of small things. Major is probably AI handling of trade, in general and when it comes to ressources. It's off somehow atm..
Climate change - more ways to fight it while giving it a much bigger impact would be awesome.
Diplo V.because you never engage in Diplo and hoard your favor to win is stupid and not fun... Reworking is a must, for instance count the resolutions which followed your vote and for every x of them you get a Victory point...
And... And.... And..... :D

In my last game, Teddy was way ahead and had a host of GDRs. They kept walking around my cities, occasionally firing on my defenses, but never actually taking a single city. I was so behind he should have been able to destroy my empire quickly, if he had actually attacked me. I had like 30-40 turns to build my own GDR and a few nukes and could take two of his cities within 5 turns.

Iirc the patch notes said that enemy aircraft getting stuck on conquered airfields was fixed. Well, it's not. If you're lucky they are in range of city attacks because that's the only way to get rid of them.

Iirc the patch notes said that enemy aircraft getting stuck on conquered airfields was fixed. Well, it's not. If you're lucky they are in range of city attacks because that's the only way to get rid of them.
Launch a fighter mission against it?
I believe it worked in R&F.

Is it just me or I think that GS is not completed yet??
-They talked about some civs would get changes in GS such as Indonesia, but for example, Indonesia did not get any amendment like at all.
-Disasters, well it is nice to have all those but disasters without earthquakes and tsunamis just feel like some huge chunks are missing in the bigger picture of disaster-adding.
-DiplomaticV, it is just a long wait to get to this. However,
-The World Congress is too early, they should probably be a regional congress first or something. Cuz what's the point of voting with some other civs I havent met yet?
-The mountain tunnel canals, well it is nice to have these, but whaaaaaaaaat?

Top Bottom