Flag Leader Heads

What do You think (Don't answer if you haven't downloaded!)

• Absolutely astonishing!

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Very Nice

Votes: 36 39.1%
  • Good Job, I'll leave now...

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I like the heads more

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • U SUCK!

Votes: 8 8.7%

• Total voters
How many frames do you put into these FLC's? I tried to make some flaghead myself, bu they were about 5 Mb, much larger than yours...

I have a few flags to be made here. The size, palete and file names are as I want them to be, but I don't know how to make the flc files. You don't have to make that special lighting effect you usually make - I like them as they are.
I don't think these flags will be of any use to anybody else than me, since they're just variations of the Danish flag with the 31 different civ colours replacing the red. But I hope that you will make them anyway.

edit: NeoT made the leaderheads for me so I don't need your help anyway.

Yay! You're back.

Can you possibly make an all white flag (surrender flag)?

Awesome! Now I can make that Heard & Macdonald Islands versus St. Kitts scenario that I've always wanted ;)

Seriously, this is cool. I see that the thread has been dead for a couple of years now -- is the OP still taking requests? It would be great to have tribal flags for some of the North American Indian nations.

Dude, STOP BUMPING. Many people here on the forums hate people who bump, believe me I know ;).
Just so you know, bumping means bringing back old threads, and peolple don't like that because t makes them think that this is a new thread and a new discussion, just to find that it was only a young poster who bumped a thread.

If you want to find out if a creator is taking requests then a Private Message is the best way to go.

Oh, and I haven't used this in a while:

Courtesy of Jatibi

Top Bottom