Fog and Clouds

I thought I would clean up the Tundra File, added some snow/fog around the coast and tried to cover up the grid lines that seem to show up more on the Tundra for some reason.

Over all I'm happy so far with the improvements.

Here is a preview on the way it currently looks, I also included a small range of my new larger mountains on the right side.

Attachments

• xtgc.pcx
    391.5 KB · Views: 376
Thought I would post these even though I only made the double snow-capped mountains.

Yoda Power kindly posted his double sized mountains and I am currently using his regular double mountains with my double sized snow-capped mountains. I know I said I would make the double sized volcanos, but I haven't got around to it yet.

I haven't increased the scale of the mountains, I've added more mountains to each tile.

Attachments

• DOUBLE Mountains-snow.pcx
    96.2 KB · Views: 378
i wonder if the game engine can be modified to include fish ponds...they were one of the most important source of food and maybe they could replace irrigation as some option, but not at all...at least graphically could this be done??

The game engine cannot be modified without the source code, can you stop taunting us with that?

i wonder if the game engine can be modified to include fish ponds...they were one of the most important source of food and maybe they could replace irrigation as some option, but not at all...at least graphically could this be done??

It could be done with irrigation, but I think I would rather do it with resources.

I've seen fresh water hatcheries for trout in the middle of nowhere, so they could appear on grassland in the game.

Is the fog over the village part of the image graphic, or is it part of the underlying terrain?

Top Bottom