Forum Members' Photographs ΚΔ' (24): The Likeness of Strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
guest bath has same curtain as Big Bang Theory ....

Spoiler :
and my wife got it....what a nerd!!!!

Um... @bernie14 ... you should have read the contract when you put on that shirt. You have permanently waived the right to call anyone a nerd.

That said, the more you show of yourself the more I regret having gotten off on such a wrong foot earlier.

Um... @bernie14 ... you should have read the contract when you put on that shirt. You have permanently waived the right to call anyone a nerd.

That said, the more you show of yourself the more I regret having gotten off on such a wrong foot earlier.
Ah, but my wife bought me that t shirt....

Ah, but my wife bought me that t shirt....

I feel so frickin' smart right now! When I was posting that I typed "...when you bought that shirt..." and I actually recognized "he'll say he didn't buy it." Photo evidence: you DID put the shirt on!

By the way, do you know where she got it? I'm asking for a friend...

Great as always!

Does your stove not have a hood or is it built behind the overhead microwave? :think:

Thank you!

My stove's "hood" is built in to my microwave, I use buttons on my microwave to control my light and fan, etc.

Old-style but classy!

I am one of these two

IMG_2788.JPG

Nice human you got on your back.

You're cheating! Aww, come on, please remove the redaction?

<cries>
It's technically not cheating, since I'm in the picture!

I'm not at all photogenic, as past photos threads have agreed. But the Icelandic horse here is, and was a good girl to boot, yes she was.

It's technically not cheating, since I'm in the picture!

I'm not at all photogenic, as past photos threads have agreed. But the Icelandic horse here is, and was a good girl to boot, yes she was.
No you're not ... I see your boots, your jeans, your jacket, your gloves, your hat .. but no you!

Pretty please? I'll make you cookies.

I don't believe you're anywhere near as bad as you look. I'm not especially photogenic, and I posted my picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom