Forum Members' Photographs 26: Everyone is unique

The nickname I was given as a baby by my baby-sitters was "Zuikis" (Lithuanian: rabbit, hare or bunny) because I slept with my eyes open, when I slept, which apparently was not often. The trick was to get me, umm, sleepy.
Here I am when I was about 5 giving my dad a head start in a drinking game: Cherry Brandy vs Vodka.

cherry_brandy.png

What I like about my own photo is that I look like a baron next to the plebs. Which is always positive ^_^
I do recall that photo shoot for the graduation yearbook. The photographer asked if I don't like to smile, and then said that it's ok.
A year later, I was in England.

What I like about my own photo is that I look like a baron next to the plebs. Which is always positive ^_^
I do recall that photo shoot for the graduation yearbook. The photographer asked if I don't like to smile, and then said that it's ok.
A year later, I was in England.
The turtle neck shirt => beatnik. :)

That's Tania. Lower-case Nu looks like a Latin v for some reason.

I like Tavia, what do you think she's doing these days?
It's Tania, yes :)
She wasn't in my classroom - just in my year. Another not in my classroom, but in my year, later on worked as a model and reporter in the US - iirc she has returned here now, not sure.

Actually, out of chance, the girls in that page were in the other side of the school (it was divided to two, because originally it wasn't mixed).

Top Bottom