Forum Risk - Europe

Spoiler :
THE GREAT NORTHERN WAR

LITHUANIAN FRONT

UK finishes off Lithuania, then attacks Italy to end the Roman evil

UK finishes off Lithuania, then attacks Italy to end the Roman evil x 2!

Keep defending against the UK.

With the Russian threat pushed back, the Anglo-Saxon barbarians seek now to replace them as the scum of Europe. We shall teach these barbarian invaders a lesson they won't forget.
(Rome attacks UK)

United Kingdom = ((12 + 2) + (12 + 3))x0.9 = 23
Lithuania = 9 + 1 = 10
Rome = 25 + 7 = 32

23 - 10 = 13 territories for the UK

However, Rome attacks the UK immediately after the UK finishes off Lithuania, taking 32 territories along with it.

RUSSIAN FRONT

Push further into Russia

32+!

The balance of Europe is at stake. With a resurgent militant Rome, will the powers of Europe unite against one common foe?

FRENCH FRONT

I think it is time the UK attack France: make Normandy red again!

15+!

Attack Spain.

12+!

GERMAN OCCUPATION OF THE NETHERLANDS

Attack the Netherlands

11+!

MAP

PLAYERS

Rome - 317
United Kingdom - 125
Germany- 95
Russia - 74
France - 41
Turkey - 39
Spain - 8
Netherlands - 3
Lithuania - DEAD

Last edited:
France attacks UK.

Everyone should fight Rome at this point. One more turn like this, and they win.

UK attacks Rome

UK forces will annex the remains of the forces of Spain, then proceed to counter the French.

Finish off Netherlands. Use remaining points to attack Switzerland.

ROLLS

Spoiler :
NORTHERN WAR

BALTIC FRONT

Everyone should fight Rome at this point. One more turn like this, and they win.

UK attacks Rome

Agreed, UK attacks Rome

Britannia rule the waves!
Attack Rome for having too much coastline!

Rome attacks UK

(Rome attacks UK)

United Kingdom = 12 x 3 = 46 + 8 + 2 = 56 x 0.8 = 44

Rome = 31 x 2 = 62 + 6 = 68

68 - 44 = 24 territories for Rome!

FRENCH FRONT

France attacks UK.

UK forces will annex the remains of the forces of Spain, then proceed to counter the French.

United Kingdom = (9+12)x0.8= 17
France = 4 + 8 = 12

17 - 12 = 5 territories for the UK!

GERMAN OCCUPATION OF THE NETHERLANDS AND SWITZERLAND

Finish off Netherlands. Use remaining points to attack Switzerland.

I see that the Germans (former Luxembourgish) are our real foe. Thus, attack Germany!

Germany = 9 + 7 = 16
Netherlands = 4

16 - 4 = 12 territories for Germany!

MAP

PLAYERS

Rome - 341
Germany- 107
United Kingdom - 106
Russia - 74
Turkey - 39
France - 36
Spain - 20
Netherlands - DEAD

Attack Italy in order of priority from Austria-Prussia-Czech region.

The UK will continue its offence against that most evil of powers: France

Be sure to secure Brittany to deny French coastal access and to that we a begin a push from our holdings in Western France towards the French border with the Roman for our future assaults.

Edit: we have agreed a ceasefire with France: we are changing our attack order to strike at the Roman Empire. Focus our attacks on securing Galicia, Lisbon and Gibraltar, with all other claims being to reclaim our Scandinavian holdings so we may once more dive into Lithuania.

Last edited:
The UK will continue its offence against that most evil of powers: France

Be sure to secure Brittany to deny French coastal access and to that we a begin a push from our holdings in Western France towards the French border with the Roman for our future assaults.

I'm sorry to ask, but are you doing this to sabotage the country that took Sweden out of spite?

@All - Decamper too - The current balance of provinces is 341 vs 386 - Italy being 341. And that's assuming that all players remain active. Italy took 24 provinces this turn. Two more turns like this and they have more land than anyone else. Everyone should stop all fighting against anyone else and attack Italy.

-

UK attacks Rome.

France thrashes about desperately. France attacks uk (0%) or spain (100%) determined randomly.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to ask, but are you doing this to sabotage the country that took Sweden out of spite?

I did it for Normandy.

I tell you what: convince France for a ceasefire and I may change my directives (as Normandy was what Britain wanted) otherwise I will continue the holy conflict to ensure our way in Normandy.#

As for Spain: they are destined to fight the French.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom