Fox-04 -- The Prime Directive

Thanks Altas, feel free to lurk. An SG is much more fun to have lots of lurkers. Regarding Free Religion, I was harbouring the thought of controlling more religions then is necessarily, but build only one shrine. That will limit the numebr of religions out there, so AIs will be less compelled to switch to Free Religion if they only have one or two religions.

Oh, I re-read the thread and found that I missed cosmichail's "tempted to join" post :lol: You want in? Or is it too simialr to the HN-series?

I will be rolling a start tonight (my night, some 15 hrs later), so do let me know the civ leader of your choice.

--

Given the theme then Izzy with spiritual and expansive traits almost seems tailor made although Police State as favourite civic isn't quite so good. :( Perhaps Asoka or Ghandi would be a better bet? I'm happy with archipelago for the map.

I should point out that I've just signed for SGOTM02 so I may need the occasional skip depending on the schedule.

I'm off to bed now so I'll check the thread in the morning.

Yep I want in Greyfox just to reconfirm that.

Fox - beam me up, as long as the Heisenberg Compensator are working and the transport buffer isn't full.

Sorry, ruff, didn't realize your "borg-naming convention" post was a sign up ... transportor signal lock ... standby ... welcome on board.

Gentleman, we have a full crew.

Enterprise Crew
- GreyFox
- Ruff Hi
- namliaM
- pindicator
- Sam Yeager
- Cosmichail

Helmsman, set course for sector 001, warp 5, engage!

EDIT: The roster is generated to interleaved the north American players.

GreyFox said:
Sorry, ruff, didn't realize your "borg-naming convention" post was a sign up ... transportor signal lock ... standby ... welcome on board.
It wasn't it ... it was a let me think about this one. :D

Captain's Log - Stardate: Pre-Federation Days

After a long journey, the Enterprise has finally returned to Earth. T'pol and myself have a great task ahea dof us. We must re-construct Earth, while gathering the Vulcans and the others to come to Earth, where I must persuade them to join us in founding the Federation. We must succeed.

Captain's Log - Stardate: 0

After what seems to be forever, I stepped down from the poduim, while the audience rosed, appaulding loudly. We have succeeded. Finally, the Federation is borned.

Although someone did proposed a revised charter later ...

... the original charter still stands.

This the United Federation of Planets. From Earth, the Federation will grow.

It's been a long while, Getting from there to here

>>> Command Codes for Starship <<<

Bridge Duty Roster
-- Greyfox == back to quarters
-- Ruff Hi == You have the bridge
-- namliaM == In Ten Foward
-- pindicator
-- Sam Yeager
-- Cosmichail

--

Transmission received and acknowledged.

lurker's comment:
I find my nerd quotient increasing just reading this SG ... but I love the RESPECT for Enterprise.

ChrTh said:
lurker's comment:
I find my nerd quotient increasing just reading this SG
beam me, ChrTh! :lol:

Well that would indeed be Romulan or Cardasian I think...

I forget what the evil in Star Trek Enterprise was in that far of region of space... you know they send that death ray that destroyed half of the current US of A...

lurker's comment:
They were only partially evil, though, yet the name escapes me as well.

Top Bottom