Fox-04 -- The Prime Directive

It was the Xindi guys. And Chris I am feeling a huge increase in the nerd factor reading this SG but makes me laugh.

I was hoping Rick Berman would keep going with "Enterprise" but I guess it just couldn't hold it's own. No new Star Trek kind of sucks and have become a "Battlestar Galatica" fan (new one) which is filmed in good ole Vancouver. British Columbia. Not like the first one at all a lot darker.

4th Season of Enterprise* was one of the best seasons of Star Trek period. While it sucks that TPTB were inept to wait 3 years to get it right, at least we've got that one.

*not counting the ridiculous BnB penned 'finale', which sucked hind tit.

Cosmichail said:
It was the Xindi guys.

In typical startrek neo-fascism, only the reptilian and insectoid Xindi were evil. The uber-race mamalian Xindi were good. If only Reagan had snitched to McCarthy about Gene Rodenburry instead of Lassie, this world would be a whole lot better.

So Lassie attended a few communist rallies...who cares? The dog could *act*.

And yes, Topol is the hottest Trek character ever. Second place: Dax from DS9.

Captain Sir,

Lieutenant Sam_Yeager from Star Fleet research here. Whilst the prime directive is obviously paramount we feel that sending scout ships to explore the universe and discover other life bearing worlds is important. If this is done early enough there is a strong likelihood that the federation can research an engine upgrade to increase our range.

End transmission.

Rex Tyrannus said:
hmmmmf - what about Leeta AKA Chase Masterson?

lurker comment
how come there was no Noonyan Soun (sp?) in Enterprise??

Pholkhero wasn't there an episode where he made these super beings (near the end of Enterprise) which lived on some remote planet and hijacked a Klingon Cruiser. He was like Father or I could be mistaken maybe it was a different character but played by Brent Spiner (Data).

I like Dax/Topol too mmmmm. Don't recall Leeta but maybe I am not nerdy enough. WOW Rex that is very high on the Nerd meter. Lassie was a communist??? Concur it was the reptiles and bugs and the mammals ended up making peace in the end.

pholkhero said:
lurker comment
how come there was no Noonyan Soun (sp?) in Enterprise??

lurker's comment:
Khan was out in space on the Botany Bay during the events in Enterprise, and I don't think there was any way they could fake a contact (like they did with the Ferengi).

However, there were augments in Season 4, and I'm pretty sure Khan was mentioned.

Nerd Points: +1000

Ahem. Topol is a Jewish actor, most famous among Broadway folks for originating the lead role in Fiddler on the Roof. Most famous among nerds for being Dr. Zarkov in Flash Gordon.

T'Pol is the Vulcan.

Exactly! Hyam Topol played Tevia the Milk Borg. Hottie!

Oh, and there was an Enterprise where Seun's ancestor created augments from embryos he'd stolen from the original Kahn experiments. His children tried to take over the universe. In the end, Seun was in jail and decided to switch research from genetics to robotics. Cute.

ohh..not Dr Soun...ahhh...the guy who invented warp drive...from First Contact, played by a character actor ~ ehh...whatever his name is ~

Rex Tyrannus said:

It appears that all of you have been infected with that Bug from The Wrath of Khan that crawls in your ear and eats your brain.

Hottest (hands down) Tasha Yar

pholkhero said:
ohh..not Dr Soun...ahhh...the guy who invented warp drive...from First Contact, played by a character actor ~ ehh...whatever his name is ~
Zephran Cochrane or do you mean James Cromwell?

make way - enough of this silliness - make way for the official report ...

"Can you understand me now"? he says as he attaches the devise to Chakotay's neck. "Yes, thank-you. Are you the sky spirits that my ancestors talked about?" "Yes we are and it is good to see that you retain knowledge of us and honour us with your markings." Chakotay started to protest that he was actually honouring his grandfather but then thought better of it. "Please", he said, "Can you tell me how you came to my planet".

And the story unfolded thus ...

6300 of your year's ago, we were travelling through your section of space when we hear a cry from the wilderness. Your people were just starting to understand the nature of the land, working the oceans and such. We met with them and discussed their existance. We warned them of possible dangers to the South and they sent a brave warrior down south to act as a lookout into the unknown fog. They also discussed expanding their knowledge of the water ways. They had seen our ship and while they couldn't understand how it could float in the air, they thought that they could create such a ship that would float on water - in fact, they had fishing boats but they wanted a ship that would travel further. They set this as one of their primary goals for all times - travel faster and further while carrying cargo over the water in bigger and mighter ships.

Unfortunately, they had looked on us as Gods and no matter how we tried to explain the situation, we could not change their minds. We were very worried by this as we thought that they would concentrate their research and discoveries on founding the 7 religions. While there is merit in such an approach, we have always believed that a balanced approach to life is much better for harmony.

When we left their planet, they were still 2 cycles from completing their first sailing craft and 4 cycles from their 3rd religion. They had delayed contemplation of farming, metal working, container making and other skills that they would need to grow, prosper and defend themselves.

He finished with "We are glad to see that they didn't delay them too much".

Spoiler Data Crystals containing the Captain's Log :

----------------------------New entries----------------------------
Turn 20 (3200 BC)
Research begun: Sailing
I MM to concentrate on commerce at the expense of hammers. I am more interested in grabbing Monotheism than I am in building wonders and / or units. The benefit of this is that max food also comes with max commerce - thus we are growing very fast too.

IBT:

Turn 21 (3160 BC)

IBT:

Turn 22 (3120 BC)
Earth grows: 3

IBT:

Turn 23 (3080 BC)

IBT:

Turn 24 (3040 BC)

IBT:

Turn 25 (3000 BC)

IBT:

Turn 26 (2960 BC)

IBT:

Turn 27 (2920 BC)
Tech learned: Sailing

IBT:

Turn 28 (2880 BC)
Research begun: Masonry
Earth begins: Galley

IBT:

Turn 29 (2840 BC)
Earth grows: 4

IBT:

Turn 30 (2800 BC)

IBT:

Turn 31 (2760 BC)

IBT:

Turn 32 (2720 BC)

IBT:

Turn 33 (2680 BC)

IBT:

Turn 34 (2640 BC)
Tech learned: Masonry

IBT:

Turn 35 (2600 BC)
Research begun: Monotheism

IBT:

Turn 36 (2560 BC)

IBT:

Turn 37 (2520 BC)

IBT:

Turn 38 (2480 BC)

IBT:

Turn 39 (2440 BC)

IBT:

Turn 40 (2400 BC)

Wow, didn't knew there were so many Trekkies around CFC ... :lol: should I start a vote for the hottest star trek babe ever? Is it T'Pol :thumbsup:, Jazia :drool:, or Tarsha :crazyeye: (I think even Beverly look hotter than tarsha!)?

--

Back to the game. Pretty nice writeup. And you decrypted Sam's transmission correctly admist all the spamming noise :D. The stonehedge is just a place holder for nothing better to build. With 115 turns, you don't seriously think that i am aiming for it, do you? And that's 40 turns of pressing enter you've played ... :lol:

Roster for Bridge Duty
-- GreyFox == 5 cards stud, all cards wild, sky is the limit ...
-- Ruff Hi == Back to the Quarters
-- namliaM == Report to the Bridge
-- pindicator == In Observation Lounge
-- Sam Yeager
-- Cosmichail

Feel free to take command for as long as you like.

Has every body forgot the ever so hot "Seven Of Nine" like now that's a babe. Jeri Lynn Ryan still showing up everywhere in Tvland. MMMM I would love to be assimilated by her.

Three hottest babes of Star Trek....

Top Bottom