Frenchman's Leaders Library

They look terrific frenchman. A couple of us were wondering if you had plans to do a separate LH for each era?

The new ones are amazing :) i love them. era specific leaders would be great, but...

i love the Cardith Lorda picture... i liek the idea of that scrawny nerdish boy ruling over a people that were originally no better off than the barbs...

Only thing: ( i fear i'm being a stickler here) In the back story, Basium has words cut into his body all over... BASIUM BACKSTORY)

They look terrific frenchman. A couple of us were wondering if you had plans to do a separate LH for each era?

:thanx: I'm glad you like them. Firstly I will try to replace all the leaders...
Secondly I planned to replace the techs icons with some existing ones of my library and some new... Thirdly I could create Era specific pictures but because I have just begin to play with the mod I didn't see where this is managed by the game...
:)

The new ones are amazing :) i love them. era specific leaders would be great, but...

i love the Cardith Lorda picture... i liek the idea of that scrawny nerdish boy ruling over a people that were originally no better off than the barbs...

Only thing: ( i fear i'm being a stickler here) In the back story, Basium has words cut into his body all over... BASIUM BACKSTORY)

:thanx: I have read that in the civ but for the moment I didn't succeed to have a good result with the words... I will try again at the end...

Fascinating job. But, please, can you describe to stupid ones (like me ^_^) how to integrate all this stuff (leaderheads and popups) into the game? :)

:thanx: to all, I'm glad you like them.
To integrate these leaders in the game you have to unpack the Pak0.FPK file of FFH2 with the tool available in Civfanatics. This file is the Graphics file.
When the unpacking is finished you will find :
art\interface\leaderheads\..... all the files for the leaders that you can replace by mine...
The Leader button is 160x160, for the Leaders it's working alone except for the civilopedia for which you have to replace "custom" by 46 like described in my tutorial...(have a look in my graphics library link...) ;)

Mhh, when do you plan to release them as patches that can be applied to the mod. I can unpack the graphics from the mod, but i just can't rebuild the pack after that to use your leaderheads.

Mhh, when do you plan to release them as patches that can be applied to the mod. I can unpack the graphics from the mod, but i just can't rebuild the pack after that to use your leaderheads.

Hello Bob Morane,

you have not to rebuild the pack. When the unpacking is finished, just put the initial file (Pak0.FPK) in an other folder, the software will use the new folders created during the unpacking...

Awesome! Morgoth rocks!

To be honest, i imagined Tebryn a little different, you know with big robes and such, but your guy kinda works!

:) Keep em coming!

mrkingkong

:thanx: I see what you mean... I will try an other version at the end...

Top Bottom